Chapter 12: Messing Around

Chapter 12: Messing Around

A Chapter by Tina Bee

"So you're in high school even after all that mess?" David asked me in a state of disbelief.

 

"Yea, those b*****s can't keep me away from getting my education," I said feeling a bit giddy.

 

"That's good news. I'm glad to hear that you're not slacking when it comes to your education," David said and then he turned to Celia, "so what grade are you in?"

 

"I'm a sophomore," Celia said to him.

 

"So where's your boyfriend?" David asked and Celia's mouth dropped open.

 

"David, that's rude!" I gasped trying to hide my laughter.

 

"I don't need a boyfriend," Celia said defiantly.

 

"Why is that?" David asked her.

 

"Well I," Celia started, but couldn't seem to finish.

 

"I could hook you up with one of my cousins," David offered.

 

Celia turned ghost white. I'm not sure if it was out of fear or embarrassment.

 

"That's ok," Celia said quickly, pulling her cell phone out in the process.

 

"So, Myra," David said turning to me, "how has life been for you?"

 

"Good. I decided to go back to school even after all that crap happened this past summer," I started to tell him and he beamed.

 

"I'm happy for you. I didn't think you would've done well with independent studies. You seem like the social type," David said and that threw me off.

 

"What's that's mean?" I asked him.

 

David laughed and smiled.

 

"Nothing," David said switching his attention from me back to Celia, "so do you want the hook up?"

 

"She doesn't want a boyfriend," I started, "what don't you get?"

 

"Come on. No one can like being single," David said and I was beginning to wonder if he's had a little bit too much Zinfandel at dinner.

 

"I know I like being single," I said to him which caused Celia to look at me.

 

"How would you know? You've never had a boyfriend," David said and now I knew he was a little bit more than tipsy.

 

"Look, I don't want to cause trouble" Celia said standing up, "my dad made me come up here, but I can always leave."

 

"Stay, David is just talking out of his a*s. Usually he's a gentleman," I teased and this made David, who had been sitting on my bed with me, come at me with his pointer fingers sticking out.

 

Before I knew it he was poking, playfully, at my sides and this caused me to squeal with glee. I rolled over on my side and he got me several times in the back. Some of his pokes even hit my butt which caused me to burst out with laughter.

 

David settled down a bit once I begged for mercy. When we got settled back in our original spots I could see Celia looking at us weird.

 

"So you two aren't dating?" she asked.

 

"No," I answered quickly.

 

"Not that I haven't thought about it, but Myra is just a little too young for me," David said and this was news to me.

 

"How old are you?" Celia asked David.

 

"Nineteen," David answered her.

 

"Wow, I would've guessed sixteen at the most," Celia commented while gently playing with the ends of her hair.

 

"He's just immature," I blurted and this caused David to grab my arm so he could fake like he was biting me.

 

Celia, who was seated at my desk, looked uncomfortable so I reached for the remote and turned on some television for her.

 

That proved to be a good idea since David then decided that it would be an appropriate idea to start kissing me right there on the bed. Our kiss lasted a long time. Before I knew it I was lying down and he was on top of me between my legs and for the first time I could feel his stiffness.

 

David pressed into me and I let out an unexpected moan that was a little too loud. I pushed him off of me and looked over at Celia who now had her face covered.

 

"Do you mind?" David asked her rudely.

 

"No, I'm leaving," Celia said getting up, "have fun."

 

After the door closed I turned to him.

 

"You're going to get me into trouble," I said.

 

"I thought that was your middle name," David replied with an impish grin on his face.

 

"I think it's time you go. Once mom and Arthur find out what just happened there will be more drama," I explained to David who sat up against my headboard.

 

"So you're still getting into trouble?" David asked me.

 

"I didn't come home last night," I said and he shook his head.

 

"Why not?" he asked looking very concerned.

 

"I got stuck at a friend's house with no ride," I said weakly.

 

"At least it wasn't on a school night. So when can we see each other again?" David asked me as he placed his hand on my inner thigh.

 

How could I tell this guy, the one person who had understood me through all my turmoil, that there would be no sex with him because I was pregnant?

 

"I don't know. Anyways I have some science homework to finish and you'll be needed early at the shop tomorrow, right?" I asked him and he slid off the bed.

 

"Right, but don't be a stranger. You know I only got a cell phone to talk to you," David reminded me.

 

"I won't," I said to him as he reached my door handle.

 

He looked back at me and with that he was gone. I lay there for a couple hours paralyzed with the question I'd asked myself before he left. I guess it was best not to say anything.



© 2009 Tina Bee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Myra's life just stays complicated. And what is she going to do about David? And the other guys who like her?

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 15, 2009
Last Updated on September 15, 2009

All Time Low


Author

Tina Bee
Tina Bee

Sacramento, CA



About
My new book, "The Brighter Side of Low" is now up for viewing. Read it today and new chapters have been added as of July 1, 2013. More chapters coming soon! I've completed my second book titled, "A.. more..

Writing
As We Knew It As We Knew It

A Story by Tina Bee


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Tina Bee