Chupa Rustum - Chapter 1. "Play Time"

Chupa Rustum - Chapter 1. "Play Time"

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

It is all about him, his undisclosed love, and their love stories, which are facts with light imagination.

"

Her favorite play, Kabbaddi, she just enjoys it and whenever they get time she just asks him to play. It was time of pre-independance, he was in teens, and she was little older than him, don’t know how they got attached with each other, maybe the similar dreams of each other made together, with their similar likes and thoughts. He always with silent mind and thoughts of her in mind, just feels like touching her, but scares to talk about his love, writes about her so much, that his imagination is out of things in nature, which he describes covering everything to his imagery.  He is tall with slim personality, and she short hardly to his chest, slim with brown skin and he with his white fairness. It was at that times where boys wear their dhoti and girls half saree.


He with his long hair, with white kurta and dhoti, and She in her two braids tied with ribbon.



The game is that only these two play, it goes where we have to catch or touch other person in their court, by entering into it while saying Kabaddi. Kabaddi word should not be stopped while palying to catch in their court.


They just paly in the grass, which is bounded by green fields, daisies in between, lily,rose flowers plants, these fields touches the himlayan mountains covered with snow, looks like a beautiful garden. Here and there deers running, peacocks dances with their feathers out, somewhere the cuckoo sings, little geese, ducks, hens, goats, and all the animals around having thier fun time out.


She enters into his court and tries to touch him, as he is tall, he just moves away and never gives chance to her, she just tries to touch  his dhoti from leg, and tries to pull, I know that is dhoti which it can come out if anybody touches lightly, and he is scared of  it where she can pull easily. Actually she is a decent player, she nicely catches him and makes him out within no time by trying to touch his dhoti.


When he enters her court he just easily catches her braid, because of his height, he just pulls her braid hardly, she just falls down in his arms, she with a serious look, and bits him in his hand. He just tries to console her, eh! Sorry, don’t bite me.


Who wins the game is, though he is not a good player, he catches and makes her out, but with her limited talent she too makes him out, though he is not easy to catch him.



© 2023 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on April 14, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023
Tags: Love, story

Chuparustum


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing