Chupa Rustum - Chapter 29- In Parachute!

Chupa Rustum - Chapter 29- In Parachute!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

She saw today clear skies, with light blue color, she wished if she could be with him in a parachute and just fly to the unseen and endless space.

"
Today after a long day before leaving to home, with tiresome eyes was watching sky while walking on walking trailer while getting her print copies which is in another trailer at her work, it was so clear and blue, she wished a dream that could happen soon. 




How would it be while flying in parachute, never been in parachute till now, but today i thought it would be awesome to fly in the sky, just on space nobody around but with him, in the air, I know i have been in flight, but that did not make any difference like in bus or train, it was same no feel but still sitting. 

But flight in Parachute will be different with constant speed seeing the ground and sky, i dont think it will be scary, but it will be some kind of swing feeling. As it is not a gravity fall it will definitely be a less weird feeling in the stomach. 

I really want to have a ride in Parachute with him, and he has shown that dream for me, and i know he would want me to go with him for the ride in clear skies and also on the open roads on a bike. Missing him, hope you look at me this time when I see you and i would definitely find you and this is not a promise, but its future pal which is going to happen. 

Sorry i mix hindi, telugu and english, as it comes out of my mind, and i want to make an informal rather than formal english writing. 

I see an empty parachute waiting for us, 
    
...


© 2023 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on September 15, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

Chuparustum


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing