Chupa Rustum - Chapter 28 - She imagines him in wedding dress!

Chupa Rustum - Chapter 28 - She imagines him in wedding dress!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

she was dreaming how he looks with shaadi ki tilak which especially south Indians do it on forehead.

"
Actually he is from Northern part of Himalayas and she hails from southern foot hills. Both have different customs of wedding, she was dreaming how does he look like with the shaadi ki tilak.
The tilak looks as below for bridegroom and bride. 
To her the wedding with him is a dream from childhood and she was dreaming. She is still waiting for him to talk to her that he will take her to home in palki/pallaki by marrying her. 
With all his dreams... she remains silent and suddenly she saw him. He in his dhoti as usuak with his shoulder cut long hair, is with a book in his hand walking to her. He asks her what are you doing here, Nothing and asks him, do you ever try putting tilak of wedding? Why would i do that without wedding, can i put and see how you will look like, No, dont. She with a disappointing face, never mind, what is that book you are carrying? This one, I just started reading this, thought i will sit in this garden and have a read. This is Chanakya's Arthasastra. Do you know about this book he asks her. No, i dont know. can you explain what he has written in that, funnily she asks him as if she doesnt know about the book. 



© 2023 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on September 12, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

Chuparustum


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing