Chupa Rustum - Chapter 7. The Propos of Lady to Him!

Chupa Rustum - Chapter 7. The Propos of Lady to Him!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

They both express their love on this fine day 20 April 2022, Wednesday, while talking to her son on video call !!!!!

"
They enter their engineering college, they get into top college after all their hardwork. As usual ragging, she was scared that boys rag girls, she was surprised to hear that, and got scared. He too got ragged much by the guys. 
As she is reserved and doesn’t talk to boys until there is anything to ask for, most guys used to like her though she looks average and simple dressing and style because of her modest behaviour. Two three guys were trying to like her seriously but she was like taking it easy, and never paid attention. 


But one guy used to follow her every time in the class and outside, later he proposed to her friend and married her, she later thought did he really liked her, then why he proposed to her, SM says he didn’t, he was just bad guy he doesn’t needed you, ‘I am the one, look at me, needing you, why you are not feeling my love’ SM says emotionally. Are you seriously loving me? She exclaims. Yea! Would you be with me forever? I want to talk to my mother and marry you? he says anxiously by touching her hand,  ‘Uumm, ok, I don’t know that you are loving me why didn’t you say all these days’  she cries. “Arey Paagal! I was just trying to see, you will understand” by saying he comes closer to her.   “I don’t know what you feel about me, I like you but I never said to you,  I thought you will tell if you like me so I was waiting from you” she says and looks at his gracious eyes, which she could see love for her from ages.

                           



© 2023 JessyJacob


Author's Note

JessyJacob
The day they realizes that they are born for each other, feels their love that bind them together, they promise to each other to stay together forever, crossing their hurdles which blocked them.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on April 21, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

Chuparustum


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing