Chupa Rustum - Chapter 8. He takes her to Dinner!

Chupa Rustum - Chapter 8. He takes her to Dinner!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

She just enjoys dinner with her mystery and invisible boy friend!

"

SM takes her to dinner, they go to a Indian restaurant, she wores nice white traditional chudidhaar dress, he comes in black shirt without tucking in and blue jeans. They took a nice corner table, hardly anybody can peek in, and couldn’t hear what they talk. He is a mild eater, and just eats bland food, but UM likes little spicy. He wants to order food and asks her what to eat, she says what you want to eat? and anything is fine for me. ‘I will order biryani, curd rice and samosa chat, low spicy is good right? “what are you ordering here you want to eat curd rice here? And biryani with low spicy? I can prepare some curd rice with better taste at home, lets order biryani with medium spicy”, she says. Ok fine lets order, SM calls waiter and gives the order. The food was served and she observes that he is not even has filled his plate, she just hits on his head, how much you are eating, take little more! He sighs! what? I don’t eat much.



After dinner, they just goes for a walk in the moon light in a park, sits on the grass, watching stars, it was summer season, where the temperature is not cold, just warm in the night. She just watches a tail star moving, I am wishing something and closes her eyes, SM watches her and says please tell me what you are wishing, No! I cant tell, let it become true and I will tell, she smiles. He takes her hand into his, I just feel this night stays too long and we just sit here and talk for hours, I too wish the same, let this moment be stopped and kisses his hand. He feels loved and tries to rest in her lap by placing his head touching her stomach and taking her hand on his heart.

 

                                   


I have to tell one fact, SM is with her in thoughts only, he just being with her in her thoughts where she dreams about, but she feels he is real to her and always loving her. I cant wait to reveal one fact, this invisible man do arrive in her life but at later phase when she was completely alone and needs him badly. There are few more tragedies and troubles which she had to face.  




© 2023 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on April 22, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

Chuparustum


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing