Chupa Rustum - Chapter 19. During her Schooling!

Chupa Rustum - Chapter 19. During her Schooling!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

Her friends at her home used to feel jealous about her talent in studies as their parents used to praise her for her hardwork.

"

Till she was in 5th class she was an average student, with mild fun with friends, as she entered in 6th she got rank like 10 or 12 sometimes. Suddenly what inspired her doesn’t know she focused more on her studies as she entered 7th class, became studious and did homework, and her friends used to copy her notes. During exams too, she used to show her answers to friends to help them pass. To her English grammar was tough more than Math and science though she studied in English medium. From 8th standard she started securing 2nd rank, and once she could beat the first ranker too. But to her surprise in 10th public exam, which was state syllabus, all her classmates got more marks than her and she got 83%, but her competitor got state rank. She couldn’t digest, how she got less marks so was disappointed, she didn’t give up, she focused on intermediate which is +12. Her inspiration was her friend sister who got engineering seat in private college, she also thought would do engineering as I feel math is more interesting and could score always 95+.


During her schooling, she was sincere at studies, not a good sports player, always liked indoor games like chess. But for her studying was more interesting. She has a nice hand writing in all languages Hindi, English, Telugu, where her mom used to like her english writing style. Two guys used to irritate her one in school in her class, throwing looks at her, she felt so uncomfortable at him, but that guy did not hurt her that much. And another guy on the way to her school was also doing same but did not hurt her. Her class mates who were guys used to talk to her nicely and treated her well.

After school, she decided to go to Government College, and go for tuitions, as she got free admission in college and private school used to charge high fees. She used to go on bicycle like almost 5 to 6 kms far early in the morning 5am to go to tuition. Her tuition sirs used to praise her and encourage her to get more marks. So even for engineering entrance test also she prepared through tuitions without coaching in private institute, but luckily she got admission in top 2 college.


She used to guide her sisters and brother, make them study, she was kind of disciplined to them, and they used to respect her and listen to her, as our parents let her taken care of them. She stayed as an ideal person to them. They also used to study well and got admission for engineering and settled in good jobs.


She never fell in love with anybody, till engineering, guys liked her, but nobody approached her. She was like always thinking of her man, whom she would marry, thought he would come for her, she always dreamt of her man as he would love her and she would love him.




Not only studies, she used to help her mother in house  hold work, but her mother always wanted her to study. She used to make nice rangoli during festivals on the ground, had nice talent of preparing snacks, all her neighbor families used to call her to make them snacks (such as sakinalu, karabillalu, chegodilu all Andhra snacks), because it needs special talent to make them with wet flour. They all want me to study more as we were middle class, but to her corner of heart she was dreaming of husband, and felt ok fine will focus on study first and then think of husband her man.  They used to praise her for her talent in studies and also household work. She also had nice interest in woolen sweaters which she learned and did make for her family.  









© 2023 JessyJacob


Author's Note

JessyJacob
Please leave your note.
A telugu song, to show how rangoli is done on ground for festivals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekAYewieHKA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL6bw8RN318

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on May 11, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

Chuparustum


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing