Chupa Rustum - Chapter 4. Flowers for Thee Heart

Chupa Rustum - Chapter 4. Flowers for Thee Heart

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

A surprise for Him! I know now it is no more a surprise, I just want to tell him so that he takes every chance to not to get late in reaching me.

"

Hmm!  Without a fear, stretching myself to talk to Him through a friendship flowers for Him. I am sending flowers for his loving heart soon. I don’t know how to talk as he is very decent enough not to talk to me directly expecting myself to reach him, as he says he is waiting out there for me. Hopefully this will bridge the connection between us, and I need everyone’s blessings for our life ahead.


I don’t know anything about him, would like to know, why don’t you start a conversation as I leave my address to you. He looks little different from what I thought about him, now my whole life is bestowed upon him, just to know and be with him.


From his writings I saw he needs atleast a Kiss and atleast 3 days time to spend with him, but God has graced Him for my need to a life time. I just want him to talk or chat as now he knows my address. Really waiting to talk to him now, my heart hesitates not to be with him in mask but with his true identity, who is waiting for years to reach me. Oh my Lord! Give us peace with serenity and bliss to our suffering hearts.  


An angel is asking thee loving heart to beeth with thy, accept my flowers and leave me a message, the fat Tuesday arrives with flowers for you.



                                                                   

 

                 

Sincerely

Yours.



© 2023 JessyJacob


Author's Note

JessyJacob
I know your smiling heart will not hurt me, so dont hurt me in any way. A sincere request to you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on April 17, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

Chuparustum


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing