Chuparustum - Chapter 31 - Flower and bee love!!!

Chuparustum - Chapter 31 - Flower and bee love!!!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

He teaches her what to do, in her way! The bee doesnt bend the flower but the flower stretches to please the bee.

"

Love making, finally he touched her heart by pleasing her in her way and making himself pleased. How such a heart can think of unless he is such a beautiful heart, he knows her very well, and what she is. This is devotion or dedication, anybody cant say, but i feel it is just his sensitive love for her, a true love making, any women who is like a flower seeks. 
He lays over on the grass with his right hand resting his head on it. with one leg folded upwards, she is on his lower body, with her anklets trying to touch her knees as she bends her legs upwards, in her white skirt, with a wide smile, and he watching her with a pleasing smile. 

A love that touches the heart through their body, which comes out as a  satisfied smile. 


© 2023 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on October 5, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

Chuparustum


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing