Chuparustum - Chapter 32 - She gets Hurt!!

Chuparustum - Chapter 32 - She gets Hurt!!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

He is hurting her so much, she is mad at him!

"

why anybody can get angry? he is hruting her so much that she is hurting back  him, but how to resolve this, he wants her to bear the pain and just dont say anything.
Is that every man wants her woman to be?
But why a woman should bear everything and look normal as if nothing happened. 
he may get angry infront of others and shout but at their private place, he should say sorry for what happened, any woman would never expect more than this. Is it happening like that? then why she is upset and mad. 

Oh my rustum, dont be so mean at me for others, i am part of you, how can you hurt yourself, just be considerate and self respect yourself, as your woman doesnt want to disrespect you, as you are her pride.
I jsut want to tell this. Hope you understand. 


© 2023 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Unfortunately anger is a byproduct of the human condition, just one more flaw which too often spills over into the public domain, sometimes with dire consequences
best that it did not exist at all
Jessie

Posted 1 Year Ago


JessyJacob

1 Year Ago

I know I can understand, people can still hear it the immediate love ❤️ they give back so desper.. read more
Some people fly off the hook and get angry at a loved one; but not in public ; and of course he should apologize ; it's disrespectful if you don't.... a nice piece of a story with an intent.
Nice work,
Best, B

Posted 1 Year Ago


JessyJacob

1 Year Ago

Thank you so much. You too think like me, glad 😀.
Betty Hermelee

1 Year Ago

That's good! And you're most welcome!
Best, B

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

69 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 6, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

Chuparustum


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing