Chupa Rustum - Chapter 18. Romance on her bed, as he calls her there!

Chupa Rustum - Chapter 18. Romance on her bed, as he calls her there!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

He touches her like a bee sucking flower nectar without hurting it as he knows he wants her forever, and he also doesnt want to get wounded and injured in life by any other.

"

e gets close to her day by day as he talks to her every day on bed. He talks to her, opens his mind, tells what he feels about me, she feels amazed at the way he treats her as younger to her, lightly teases her without hurting her. 


She feels like a flower, he as her honey bee seeking the nectar. She just bends for him, by spreading her petals, as he lays his legs over her, his tongue mildly touches as it sucks the nectar from her stigma. Then he whispers a small talk into her core, by breathing her looking deep into her eyes, she just takes in his breath, closes her eyes feeling as if no space that separates them being one, melting and merging into each other. Then he asks do you want a hard  bite, umm she says, suddenly her friend calls her “are you sleeping” she comes out from bed, saying ‘no, I am not’.


                                  



© 2023 JessyJacob


Author's Note

JessyJacob
I made not to be mature content, was missing the school love with him. Moreover I am married to him, he is not just lover to her, he is more than that, soulmate, so dont misunderstand our story or my writings about love and pics in my writings, they may look ugly, but this is married life with him, parents do wedding to children, and they make them live together, so dont look meanly at my stories and pictures, hope i am not hurting anybody.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on May 10, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023
Tags: romance, Love

Chuparustum


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing