Chupa Rustum - Chapter 3. About Him - Loving heart for Her

Chupa Rustum - Chapter 3. About Him - Loving heart for Her

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

Why i fell in love with him, is all about in this chapter.

"
His decency, of not coming in between us, me and my X love. Never let his emotions known to me. Hiding all his feelings secretly without revealing to her. Rarely you find such people. People can create a mess, using tactics to break the relationship, forcefully acting on me and showing their love. Instead he just kept calm, and was just loved me without any expectations. Expectations that i would be with him in the future. 

I have seen people and a few are still trying to hurt me, and get me to accept them, but he is not that type of person. He just gives his love when i am alone misssing my happy life with X, who just moved on from me and got married. He did show care for my tears and future life. He just wanted to shower his unconditional love onto me. 

Yea, he was frustrated that I was not even looking at him and didnt feel his love, as usual  I am completely in love with my X, never thought of anybody else. I thought I will love him unconditionally without dishonesty towards his love and him. This is the basis of my commitment. 

He is always there for me even when I am in the horrible situation of facing life without my X. He is more than a friend who cared for me and my survival with happiness and joy. This really touched me. He knows everything about me, how I loved my X. He has fallen into love with me and patiently waited for me and kept it a secret without letting me know. His decent nature really makes me fall for him. Yes, I feel like a virgin as I start a new life to be with him and he has remained from the beginning like a virgin, waiting for me, he never even spoke to me until now. 

There is lot to talk about with his behavior, principles, nature, manners, mild anger, determination, hardwork, attitude and not being lazy when making things happen. For all these qualities along with his handsome physique and elegant smile, why wouldn't a woman fall in love with him? I also have fell for him, trying to reach him, though I cant make him struggle to see me even now also. I just feel like hugging him and giving a Kiss to his Heart. 

Eh! its not a hallmark on gold but sure on my heart with your signature. I know you but i am sorry I didnt feel your love, thats all I can say.  

This is a little about his disarmed heart but protecting me in all my troubles and loving me forever. 
                          


© 2023 JessyJacob


Author's Note

JessyJacob
These are all facts, hope everyone blesses us.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on April 16, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

Chuparustum


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing