Chupa Rustum - Chapter 6. At College Library!

Chupa Rustum - Chapter 6. At College Library!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

They usually meet at library, their favorite spot.

"

                                                


One day they met in college, usually the library is the common meeting point for them to chat and read as they love to read. They sit just beside to each other. She looks into Math as they are in +2 level preparing for their entrance exams, and he likes Physics, she too likes but she likes to solve the difficult problems which their tuition sir test their preparation how far they have solved different book problems especially the IIT math books of Mc Graw Hill publications. She just sits through out the day and solves the problems as she can’t afford to buy that book but he says I have that book why don’t you sit with me in my home we solve together, she likes to give herself respect, feeling self respect, ‘I just cant come to your home we can study in the library’ she says.


The next day they have the exam, Sir makes to sit us on the ground, SM always tries to see where I sit and sits right across at me so that he can see me, she feels is he flirting her.  She scored less marks but surprisingly the Sir has complemented her saying you are the best, I was like is he saying so SM. Yes I am calling him form now as SM. SM said what made him to say that we didn’t realize, later we both checked our notes, SM did get all problems right except one problem, which she did correctly, as this problem was not discussed by sir in the class and it is from IIT math book. Oh I see SM was wondering, ‘because you did that one problem solving the book all the day in library, you really impressed Sir, Good Work UM(she), now I think I should sit along with you to get that compliment from Sir’.


The day after exam they met, as usual in library, she didn’t sleep whole night preparing for the exam, while she was reading book, she overslept in the chair, SM just realizes that, Eh!, hold on be on my shoulder you are falling down, she was in deep sleep, he just keeps her on his shoulder and holds her, both go into deep sleep on those chairs in library as he too didn’t sleep whole night preparing for the test.



© 2023 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on April 21, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

Chuparustum


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing