Chupa Rustum - Chapter 22. Early Morning Love!

Chupa Rustum - Chapter 22. Early Morning Love!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

He wakes her up with a smile !

"

On this fine morning, it inspires me to write.

He wakes me up by a hug, and holds me, says give me my love. She holds him and says let me sleep, uumm wait, and hugs him, take what you want.

She receives his first pic of him, yea he promises and commits to take her to never ever land. His mild chat of love makes her endearing to him, opens her heart, where nobody could unlock it. His teasing on her reluctant ways mends her to make his girl. He gives his access to her where nobody has the key to enter his soul and touch his body. She too promises him the same and gives him all her love where she could not give that love to anybody till now and nobody else in future too.

He cooks all kinds of dishes, and she surprises that he could do so, then feed me she says, as he feels she is not eating enough. She feels him as her Dairy milk, asks her to bite him, here and there, she is like you will get hurt, no I am strong he asks her to do. 
                              


© 2023 JessyJacob


Author's Note

JessyJacob
A sing for him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMclX5HG960&list=RDQMcn5jNsIZXB4&index=12

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 13, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

Chuparustum


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing