Chuparustum - Chapter 27 - Getting together for the Second time at a distance of 1/1000ft

Chuparustum - Chapter 27 - Getting together for the Second time at a distance of 1/1000ft

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

He teases her. She wents to see him in office, he missed her dont know why! So she is trying again reminding his perseverance.

"
He is in black kurtha and she in her grey chudidhaar. 
She and he plays together in the garden without realizing the time in that beautiful garden, a beautiful vennela, with full of stars and punam ki chaand. In that beautiful night at the feet of Himalayas, that was a beautiful weather in early April. There was a big heap of dry grass, birds going into the nests, fireflies in the grass, with their light, space around was with dimlight. 

He is standing beside me saying by leaning on grass, "hey what are you thinking, she says why are you so tall, i always want to touch your nose but i cant. 
He moves back and says why are you so short, she moves forward trying to touch him, and falls forward and he holds her before she touches ground, 
Hmm, thanks! she says by making her face small. 
Hey hold on where you are going?
Its dark i need to go back, she says by turning her face to him. 
Wait let me come, you cant go alone, there is cheetah on your way home, and she is dark too like you!  
What did you say? she runs, 
And he too runs at the back of her. 




Well this story she dreams of him in the early motning as she wakes up. 

She is traveling to his place coming weekend to see him, hope she finds him and see him from far atleast. I need your blessings Oh God!.


© 2023 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on September 11, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

Chuparustum


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing