Chupa Rustum - Chapter 21. His love !!

Chupa Rustum - Chapter 21. His love !!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

She is completely lost in his love

"

What is that risk he has taken to live for her though not a near to her, doesn’t know if she accepts him, but God did not let him suffer seeing his suffering heart to live with her in his life. She the other side trying to see how her rest of life to lead as she doesn’t see any purpose to live other than for her son. He feels he doesn’t have any meaning for his life without her. He just wants her and she just needs her man who can live with her and love her. God has made her to know that he is the man for you who is loving and needing and wanting you, go with him, live for him, he is everything for you, he will take care of you. She was hesitating to accept him, as she doesn’t know how much he needs her, and was like to be alone. But slowly she learns about him, she is falling in love with him, she started loving him, feels lost in his love, just wants to be with him ever. His mild tease feels her as a crunchy baby with a chilli hot look at him and then choclaty smile, as he gives her a fearful look to see did she get hurt. Then he adores on bed by holding her hand and wrapping her with other hand around him, initiating a talk into her lips, by taking in her with a sip of breath, and gives a gaze at her eyes by making her to listen to his talk, mildly kissing her. He just says her to do something, she is like no, and then a second later ok I will listen to you, but you shouldn’t hurt me, he replies ok I will not hurt you, my tar baby, baby doll.


                   



© 2023 JessyJacob


Author's Note

JessyJacob
A song for our love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlFvT7SuaLs

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on May 12, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

Chuparustum


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing