Chupa Rustum - Chapter 20. What is my CR is going to do?

Chupa Rustum - Chapter 20. What is my CR is going to do?

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

Why is he doing the same thing, i know he is not extracting fun from her.

"

                     

She is worried now, as she already sent her love to him and expressed what she feels about him, but hadn’t received any reply from him, what she has to do, he said in some communication, that I shall meet him and explain my love written at his place. But he stays in a different city, it will be little bit difficult for her, she is speculating that how is going to react. But when he already knows and received her written communication in mail then why he wants to come over there, when he already knows her phone number and email, cant he talk to her and make friendship and slowly get close to her, what is he trying to achieve with his statement of making her to meet him personally. She is confused now, what to do, is he really going to have her in his life, or is just making her to do somethings for the country. 


Yes, I don’t think I don’t need to meet him, but for her it is different, as she sensed his love for her, she wants to see her personally, to tell him that I do care you for his heart which is loving her so much and needing her, she just wants him to know that she loves you back, so she decided to see him, atleast he will know how much she cares him and needing him. But she is feeling bad why on this earth trying to make a woman to go through this wrong, I know he is not bad yea he is younger to her, so she has to do what he wants, and is he not matured enough to not to let her suffer and go through this, why is repeating the same of what someone else has done, leave it let him see what she can do for him, Iam just helpless and feels sad inside oh god don’t make me go through this, don let people repeat wrong things for her, they are not fancy that he has to enjoy the same, why doesn’t he understands how much she lost in doing all those wrong things without a reason.



© 2023 JessyJacob


Author's Note

JessyJacob
Cant she do anything for him when she has done so much for others, and now he is more than anyone, why he is trying to see will she can do for me anything, is it this or something else then what is that he is thinking.

just reminds me this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx6kC5HOvls

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on May 11, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

Chuparustum


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing