Chupa Rustum - Chapter 9. Husband - Pathi

Chupa Rustum - Chapter 9. Husband - Pathi

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

This is all about him who later comes into her life, but told now little early to tell to those who are caring for that woman, what will happen, did she really met her Chupa Rustum, Cant make you wait

"

                                                                         Husband 

 

                                                                               

In Indian mythology, A husband is God to wife. Yes I believe in this right from when I was child. There are two great movies, two great pathvrathas, Sati Savitri and One more, I dont remember the movie name which talks about this lady. I searched for it and found it in youtube, it is "Guna Sundari" - A beautiful lady of Character/Qualities(youtube link of the movie - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6pt7nij6WQ). I like the movie and her belief that Husband is more than parents, her father got angry and let her marry to one handicap and ugly man, later that man out of release from the bad deeds, God gave his back his beautiful body. She just loved that ugly man, treated her God and the man was surprised to see her loving him though he was ugly and loved and cared her more. This movie I saw on television, as that was the time we used to watch in Doordarshan, Movie world did not develop much but that old picture stuck in my mind till now, and that woman’s story really inspired to think about my future husband. Yes parents maybe there but a Husband will be there till death, and beyond death he still stays in next life with you, as you know in Hindu weddings, poojari blesses the couple to bind together for 7 lives.






My  X husband is one such kind, I didn’t fell in love with him when I got his alliance, he was like for the first meet   he tried to touch my hand wanted to proceed further, I was like I cant then he got angry, from there it started miscommunication or a feeling that I don’t like him, that gap continued further and I was like not getting close to him as his anger was too much. But when he scared me for a small fight with my father, he was like I will give divorce if you don’t listen to me, I really got scared, with in one month of wedding he said like that, and i didnt want to get divorced, I just kept quiet and agreed to him for everything never raised my voice to say anything. But later I realised that I was not loving him, then I started loving him, he was getting closer with my behavior, slowly that 4 years bond was getting stronger, suddenly someone distracted me that he needs me, made me feel like he cant be without me, I was like not paying attention, but his strong behavior of deep love I had to get into divorce with my husband. But I know my X husband still loves me and feel responsible, he took care of me in everything, though he used to manage all my money, never let anything to buy without his permission, I was like he doesn’t spend on luxurious and saves money and clearing debts as a responsible husband I didn’t get angry on him. He used to take care of my son too, due to some reasons any of my family members did not come  for my son  care, he used to make his shower right from when he is born, cooks food and took care of everything, but only thing is that he didn’t love me as I thought but later he started loving me and took care of me. Only negative thing is his anger, which  is too much, it hurts in my head, I couldn’t bear it.


I still believe in my old belief that a husband is the only one person a woman should care for, definitely you will take care of your parents but ultimately a husband only loves you more than anyone. A husband too feels same that his wife will be there for him even in his death. I am just waiting for that one man, when I let him I know what is he and told that I am loving him, he straightly made me dream of about our wedding, yea, I feel he will be my man and best husband who needs me as his wife not only as lover.

 

Lovers are just lovers who doesn’t care about their long life, cant stand when it is time, where that woman has crossed 7 seas leaving everything even her heart for him, he said she may not be right person for him and left her with a just note in public site, how does that man matter for her, should she care for him. Leave it, when people doesn’t accept their mistake, even that confession at church with a father does matter, will that sin go off, it made Jesus to shed his blood even for black men who were not even innocents. I don’t want to talk about that much as it may hurt people and I may look bad woman for them. So leave it everyone in their hearts know what they have done, they cant cheat their own inner-self.


I am just for that one man, who is loving me and silently hided his love until I was suffering he just let it out and talking to me in his writings expressing his love, why cant I dedicate my life and love him forever, are those people who left, should I cry for, they are enjoying their life and living happily, but why do they want to remember me in those black nights, is it for me, or is it for them, their mental stress atleast that I should get her love in this night, yes I say that is wrong don’t think of me, you are no more in my thoughts, just go and focus on your luxury life with your wife, I don’t need anymore your love, the damage you have done is more, I don’t have anything left to give you, don’t look at my left over life which I am rebuilding with that man who is really caring me and loving me and waiting for me to hold my hand and walk with me.

Lovers who couldn’t stand for them just forget them, atleast you will have good sleep.

Husband is more important to me than my parents and those lovers who do loved me so truly and unconditionally but married someone.


This is not fiction stories of woman, those woman lived in real and fought with God to get her husband back to life, this is a woman who Hindi mythology calls her PATHIVRATHA, a power that strict life gives her to cross the impossible path and fight with God for her happy married life. I am just doing that, I left my X husband because I did cared for that man, whom I thought he loves me and marries me, thought I am cheating my  husband by accepting this X lover, so I took divorce to come out from relationship, and live for this X lover, but tragedy happened and he got married to another woman as he thought I didn’t accept him what he really is.


I am living a single mom’s life and do cry for my unhappy life that why I am going through didn’t I loved that X lover so much. This man entered into my life giving hope that he loves me and will marry me and will be there forever for me, as he says funnily that I am his dil ki dhadkan(I am his heart beat). I do believe in that I am loving I know it is not funny, I believe you. Come soon, now I am married to you already, just waiting for you to take me to your home. i want to dedicate this song for him, 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6pt7nij6WQ


I am sorry if I do hurt some lovers with my strict principles, as I believe without hardwork you wont enjoy what you earned, as you only know what you invested In that and feels HAPPY when you really achieve that, why do you care if somebody comments that , caustically says HAPPY, I don’t want to write this word weirdly, as it matters those who cared for.


I am glad that X lover really thinks of his married life and his wife, it is good he felt the importance of married life now. 



This was pretty big chapter as this is  my real story of my personal life, all is going in mind as just happened now, when i just went back to that time. 

 



© 2023 JessyJacob


Author's Note

JessyJacob
Thank you for reading my chapter so patiently.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on April 26, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

Chuparustum


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing