Chupa Rustum - Chapter 5. Worthy Love!

Chupa Rustum - Chapter 5. Worthy Love!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

A scary heart, though she feels she is bold enough but inside she is so frightened about that Rose bouquet she ordered online for Him!!

"

Is he not worthy? He is more than worth of my Love to him, which is making me to love him unconditionally without a second thought. I have not done anything for his dying heart, doesn’t know what I can do for him for his caring heart, I just behold him for my life and soul. He just asks sillyly,  can you be with me for 7 lives, where I promise umm ok fine!, then he just doesn’t keep quite, how about 10 years!  ‘Ah umm what is it making you to think more, you really want me’, she just replies to him. Then with a unwavered gaze, he keeps silent and says to me I just love you and be with me forever, can you be? Uumm why cant I when you need me so? The answer is with you only, just keep me in your heart and I am always with you.


All cosmic Gods gave their signal and horn in the form a bell sound in a temple, there she chooses her man and proceeds to their Never Ever land, India!  to stay with him at his lovely home and family.


But still they haven’t talked to each other, all these talks are going in thoughts only, she scares to talk to him, thinking how he will react to her, will he talk to me, do I need to make him to talk to me. If I think he knows all my details but hasn’t initiated a talk with her, maybe he wants her to know about him through his writings. She just reads all his writings in a one sitting, just curious to know him, and re-reads whenever she gets time. Yea his English voucab sometimes makes her tough to understand and always she looks for online app Merriam Webster dictionary, the only dictionary which she likes to refer more than oxford, as she likes the look and feel of that dictionary right from first time she touched in college at library during bachelors, which she referred to prepare for GRE.


Any way at early morning when she got up from deep sleep, she only thinks of him, what is he doing and today at the same time, thought of sending flowers to him to his office, at first she was trying to see occasion for sending, now as summer started, no occasion nearby, do I need to think of occasion to send, I will just send to him flowers wishing a great day. But the other thought is how it will be if I send to office, will it effect his image in office, she realizes I will not send red roses, which will hit everyone that a girl has sent for him, then she made online order of white lilies and peach roses, which looks decent enough, so that nobody gossips at the back of him. She is just scared how does that Tuesday will be going, and how he feels about her. For sure I would like to see about that bouquet and first touch of it will make him feel about her in a poem or prose. I know he is not that rough to react with anger, his loving heart will let her not to worry or scare, as he adores her so much. Hope this day the beginning of their paths together stay in their hearts forever.


      



He looks little spiritual, religious and proud of his culture where he has grown with family and friends. His manners are so polite that he looks a perfect Hindu protecting the traditions he acquired and living for it and making proud his country, yes he really bothers for his people and stands for them as his priority, which really touched me to think about him.

Sillyly like a kid, he feels he may not look great in Indian tradition dress �" Dhoti, he makes fun of himself, I just say you are making yourself weird look, you look great in that costume, don’t be so funny, it is your attire to look Indian, we should be proud of it.


Well my thoughts about him to write just continues without ending, will write in next chapter, need to go now as my offshore team is waiting for me.



© 2023 JessyJacob


Author's Note

JessyJacob
Well he is so adorable, I am Missing you, please leave a note.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on April 18, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

Chuparustum


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing