Chupa Rustum - Chapter 25. Their first meet!

Chupa Rustum - Chapter 25. Their first meet!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

They are going to see each other on that fine day!

"

In August �" Tha Saavan Mass (The Auspicious month for Hindu married women)


She decided to see him and talk to him, letting him know what he is meant for her. Yes right after spending summer vacation with her son, she is going to see him at his office. She knows that he feels nervous to see her and talk to her, so just wants both of us not to be afraid of each other, she would initiate a talk to him saying that, I have sent one parcel regarding friendship with you, I haven’t got reply, is it that you don’t want to talk to me, I know you since long time, would like to make friendship with you, if you feel right to stretch your friendship, I would be glad to hold you forever. I know he will understand what she meant and needs from him. He would feel at ease with her then, he may talk for some time, as that nervousness goes off, they can talk about anything which they feel and want to. He may ask her how he knows she has her answer to reply him that, you are my common friend of my colleague. If he asks some more details then she would say, ‘I will let you know and trust me’.

Hope everything goes smoothly without each other being embarrassed, they have God’s wishes to make their first sight of seeing each other and talking in their real voices, though both have been talking to each other in thoughts for so many days.





In hindu wedding, especially the Andhra style of customs, during the wedding, there will be curtain separating them not to see each other, until they keep Jelakara bellam(jaggery & jeera(cumin seeds)) on each other heads, then that curtain is removed then they see each other, which pundits/poojari says that it is the first gaze of seeing each other which connects and binds their hearts through out their life time and and opens their love for each other. 






Hope this first  meet and gaze will bind them together forever. I feel they  both were not met till now due to some reasons, spiritual, and responsibility oaths to finish the deadliest tasks by both of them, I think the time has arrived for them to live together, I know he will make it this first meet, though office if may close on that day to covid or any other reason if he has to work from home, I just need this to happen, Oh God & Goddess ! please help me.



© 2023 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on May 17, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

Chuparustum


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing