Chapter One: Bunni

Chapter One: Bunni

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)
"

Lucille Harmoni Leanne Griffin Venus 5 Friday May 19th

"

I wake up to my alarm for once. It’s friday, I think, my favorite day of the week. I get up and hop into my favorite outfit, a white mid-thigh skirt and a black shirt with an eclipse on the front and slits on the shoulders. I go downstairs and grab some breakfast, then do my makeup. I look at the clock. 6:58. Two minutes before the school opens. The school opens at seven every morning for the students who come early, but starts at 7:30. I go out onto my balcony and fly in the direction of the school, stopping to pick up my friend Misti. She is pale and misty, like her name.

“How’s it going, girl?” I ask her. She smiles at me, her eyes wandering. Misti has been blind since she was three. It doesn't affect her much, as she can see using echolocation.

“Wontastic,” she replies, using a new hot slang word. We laugh. She slips on her sunglasses and picks up her shoulder bag full of school supplies. Inside, are the supplies she uses to train for her future job. She's going to be a teacher. I adjust my shoulder bag. Mine is heavy with art supplies.

“Well, come on,” I tell her, gesturing to the seat we crafted before seventh grade. She climbs into it, holding both of our shoulder bags. I pick up the ends of the swing and fly up, my powerful wings beating the air. I fly up near the dome, and look out at the city. I fly along the dome, till I reach the top, where it then starts to slope down. We fly to the high school and land in front. Everyone is hurrying to get onto a hoverbus.

“Oh!!” Misti exclaims. “Today the Earthlings are visiting, remember?’

“Oh, yeah, and our school was selected to greet them and give them the tour,” I remember. We hurry to get into our lockers for our tour stuff and then hop onto the hoverbus.

“We’ll be arriving at the station in ten minutes,” the driver announces. I put eartips in, small devices that you clip on the inside of your ear that emit music. I lean back and watch the city go by as the Hoverbus zooms on the tracks, nodding my head to the beat of the music, which completely blocks out any other noise.



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


Author's Note

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Title Synopsis:
Nickname/Name they go by
Real/Full Name
Planet, followed by the dimension #
Date

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on April 17, 2018
Last Updated on April 18, 2018

Black Hole Project 13 Saga: Book One- Beginnings


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing