Chapter Thirty-Two: Marc

Chapter Thirty-Two: Marc

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)
"

Neptune 7 May 24th

"

Chaos. MCs swarm the clearing, firing and firing. They ambushed us as we were eating the breakfast that appeared. The rest of the group is up in a flash, Shock using some of his lightning to hold them back. What can I do? I have the portal Mutation, I think, but what else? I look inside, searching for something, anything.

There. A spark. I grasp it, and hold tight. Then I spread my hands. “DUCK!” I shout. The rest of the group complies, and a stream of fire shoots from my fingertips, catching on the MCs and spreading like, well, wildfire. The MCs scream and stumble back, slapping at the flames. I spray flames around the whole clearing, then grab Stella and drag her to her feet. “Everyone, grab hands!” I tell them.

“Stella, Bunni, Lucki, everyone with the Mutation to create black holes, we need to make a portal,” I say as we gather into a circle. “Link hands. Draw off of each other’s powers.” I concentrate. A small portal, as big as my hand, appears in the center. Stella grips my hand tighter, and the portal grows. Soon, the portal is big enough for the whole group. I step through, dragging Stella and Bunni with me. The rest of the group follows.

We step out on an unknown planet. Misti jerks her head up. “There’s someone else here, with the Mutation.” I curse.

“Can you tell who?” I ask, nervous. But I get my answer when two figures holding hands step out of the forest.

“We were waiting for you,” Leo says with an evil grin and Roki smiles. “Thank you for joining the party.” MCs suddenly appear out of the trees, from behind a ridge, everywhere.

We’re surrounded.



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on April 18, 2018
Last Updated on April 18, 2018

Black Hole Project 13 Saga: Book One- Beginnings


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing