Epilouge

Epilouge

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)

The Death Dimension is dark and dangerous. Grey swirls kick up dust from the barren ground. People drift back and forth, barely more than spirits, flickering in and out of view. Roki will be brighter, being  just… dead… so she should be easier to find. Hopefully.

I wander for a long time, back and forth and in betwixt and between. I don’t know for how long, because  time doesn’t matter in the Death Dimension. Nothing matters to the dead and the ghosts within this dimension. I see only grey grey grey, a bit of black, a smidge of white. The smidge grows larger as we walk toward it, and I feel a tugging in my heart, a familiar feeling that I’d know anywhere, even in the state I am in, weak and cold and weighed down by every bad thing I ever did. And then I see her.

Glowing white against the stark grey background is the ghost of Roki.

“Roki!!! ROKI!!” I call to her, and she turns towards me. There is an expression of love in her eyes, before it flickers to hate, hate and fear and despisement. She flicks her cold gaze into my eyes, and stares right down my soul. I stumble closer to her.

“How-how could YOU!?!.?!” she points an accusing finger my way.

“What?” I ask, stunned. “I came to save you!!”

“YOU PUT ME HERE!” she screams in my face. “I loved you. I thought that you loved me back. But I guess that I was wrong, or you will never have done anything like this.” She stepped back, into the whispers of mist that flood this dark dark place. I weep, knowing that I will never find her again.

I wake up in a cold sweat, covers on the ground, tears stains on my pillow. Suddenly, I’m not tired anymore. I jump out of bed and dress. It’s time to get my girlfriend back.



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Did we ever decide what happened to Kallie's mom?

Posted 6 Years Ago


Locke Redwyne (night sys)

6 Years Ago

Yeah that's a good idea
Peregrinator7

5 Years Ago

OH YEAH THERE"S GUNNA BE A SECOND ONE
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

5 Years Ago

yeeaaaaaaaaaaah...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
1 Review
Added on April 18, 2018
Last Updated on April 18, 2018

Black Hole Project 13 Saga: Book One- Beginnings


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing