Chapter Thirty-Five: Bunni

Chapter Thirty-Five: Bunni

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)

I kick one guard in the face and spin around, punching another and throwing the weight of my spin into it.

“Bunni!” Lucki calls and throws a MC at me. I fly into the air a few feet and kick him in the face, his head snapping back abruptly. He flies both to the ground and to the beyond. The rest of the group is faring pretty well too, though I can’t see Stella, Marc, or Kallie in all the madness. Where did they disappear to?

“HEADS UP!” Shock shouts, and I dodge to the side, a MC landing where I stood a second ago. He grunts on impact, and I hear a sickening crack as one of his arms breaks. The MC howls with pain, so I step forward and use my katana to silence him for good.

There is a flash of light, and blinding burning pain invades my body, until I hear a scream of pain. It’s followed by another, the kind of scream someone screams when they lose someone they love. And I see Leo, standing there, where Roki used to be standing. Other than the scream, everything is silent. We beat the MC’s. Leo is the only one left. I fly up and charge him, shoving him to the ground.

“I’ve got him,” I say.

“He’s not going anywhere,” Lucki assures, pointing his gun at Leo’s head. “And now, I get to kill you.”



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on April 18, 2018
Last Updated on April 18, 2018

Black Hole Project 13 Saga: Book One- Beginnings


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing