Chapter Twenty-Two: Leo

Chapter Twenty-Two: Leo

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)
"

Neptune 24 May 22nd

"

My powers are flourishing. I’ve gained at least three since Arx tried to escape, though my time-travel powers are faulty. Another machine in the same room had been destroyed, which is confusing because it was destroyed the same day the power-sucking machine was destroyed, at the exact same minute too. Oh, well. I’ve already given orders for Arx to be transported to my main base on Mars 4 in a power-proof container. Roki and I will accompany her, since our work on Neptune 43 is done.

“Transport is ready, sir,” a guard informs me.

“Good. When will you arrive on Mars 4?”

“At 2:30pm exactly,” he assures me. I nod. I’ll just blip there, then blip forward to 2:30 so I don’t have to wait. I hate waiting. Roki takes my hand, and I teleport us to Mars 4.

“Roki, do you want to wait, or time-travel forward to when the escort arrives?”

“I’ll come,” she informs. I nod, and she takes my hand again. I close my eyes, concentrating, then open them. Everything looks the same, except the clock on the wall reads 2:25. Perfect. The doors open, and the transport comes through, carrying a heavy power-proof cage with a dent in the side, like Arx punched it or something. I nod to the escort, and they proceed to Cell Block 13, the deepest and most power-proof cell block, containing 13 cells (hence the name) and the 13th Cell Block of it’s kind (though the others are less protected). I’ll drain her powers later, but for now, I need to plan. The group has slipped out of my clutches once, but it won’t happen again.

I’m sure of it.



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on April 17, 2018
Last Updated on April 17, 2018

Black Hole Project 13 Saga: Book One- Beginnings


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing