Chapter Three: Lucki

Chapter Three: Lucki

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)
"

Dalton Charli Victor Lane Venus 5 May 19th

"

As the train comes to a standstill, we all look out the windows at the earthlings, to inspect them, to see how cool they were. At least, that is what the rest of the train does. I look out merely out of curiosity, as I’ve heard that earthlings are strange and malformed. When they get off the train, I can tell that they’ve heard the same thing, by the looks on their faces. They seem mostly normal, and they almost all look the same. A guy with darker skin stands out, as the rest are pale. I meet his eyes and smile a little, trying to communicate a welcoming, homey feel through my gaze. I scan the rest of the crowd, but no one else sticks out. Everyone on the bus crowds the windows, gawking, so I step back, to make room. The only other people not crowding the windows are the two others- Bunni and Misti. Misti is blind, and can see through echolocation, so that’s why she isn’t over there. Bunni is completely immersed in her eartips, bouncing to the music. I tap her on the shoulder.

“We’re here,” I tell her. She takes out her ear tips.

“What?” she asks.

“We’re at the station.”

“Oh, ok,” she looks over to where the kids are bunched. “Are they normal, Misti?” Misti nods her head, yes.

“They’re just like us,” she says. “In fact, some of them are exactly-”

“Everyone off!!” the educator calls, cutting Misti off. He opens the doors and all the kids push to get out.

“Dalton, Luci, Misti, come on,” he says. There are assignment papers passed out, and us three are grouped with the kid with the dark skin, and a girl that has long black hair, sparkling purple-ish eyes, and olive skin. and a kid with sandy hair, tan skin, and nervous brown eyes.

“I’m Dalton Lane. You can call me Lucki,” I say.

“I’m Lucille Gryffin. You can call me Bunni,” Bunni tells them.

“I’m Mistina Davis,” Misti says. “You can call me Misti.”

“I’m Marcus Avendale. You can call me Marc,” the dark skinned boy greets in Venus fashion.

“I’m, like, Jasmine Hill,” the black-haired girl says, “Call me Jaz.” She checks something on her phone.

“I-I’m Jake Sorenson,” the nervous kid stutters, “Y-you can c-call me Sandy.”

“Nice, to meet you, Sandy, Jaz, Marc,” Bunni greets.

“Welcome to Venus 5,” I tell them with a smile.



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on April 17, 2018
Last Updated on April 18, 2018

Black Hole Project 13 Saga: Book One- Beginnings


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing