Chapter Thirteen: Bunni

Chapter Thirteen: Bunni

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)
"

(Location Unknown) (Date Unknown)

"

We arrive at our destination breathless, and in a completely unknown place.

“What was that and where are we?” a dark skinned kid, older than the rest of us, with neon blue hair speaks up. We didn’t realize that he was here. I search my memory for his name. Shock, that was it. Well, with his electrical powers, it’s obvious that he will be sucked in too.

“Shock!! We didn’t realize that you were here!!” I say in surprise.

“I did,” Misti says. “I thought that you knew.”

“Anyway, we need to get out of here,” Lucki tells everyone.

“Where exactly is here?” Marc asks. No one has an answer. “And where did Jaz and Sandy go?”

“It’s possible that being sucked into the black hole, and not having the Mutation just...  shredded them,” Misti suggests.

“No! It can’t be!” Marc cries. “There has to be another way!! Maybe they got lost on the way, got teleported to another dimension!!”

“Sorry, Marc, it doesn’t work that way,” Misti says apologetically.



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on April 17, 2018
Last Updated on April 17, 2018

Black Hole Project 13 Saga: Book One- Beginnings


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing