Prelude

Prelude

A Chapter by Pakino
"

First Chapter of Elven Story. More like an intro.

"

 

            The Sky of Void, an empty void of nothingness, a place where the gates to the other worlds exist. A place where no man, or being has set forth or has imagined in reaching. As if in a dark room, the Sky of Void stretches to eternity never stopping in its growth. Consuming the nothingness of the worlds the Sky of Void has become a world of its own. Created only as a meeting point the Sky of Void has grown in power.

            Sadly only four know of this secret and the importance of the Sky. On a such occasion the four being’s meet together wearing robes of mages and staffs. Slowly each pull down their hoods revealing their soft skin and lush hair. They are the four guardians monitoring the affairs of each world and the creating laws if necessary.

            “Let is begin, the Council,” said the women with short blonde hair.

            “Yes, sister lets begin for time does not stop to our call,” said the other whose long brown hair fluttered gracefully.

            “It has been a while sisters,” said the other female with green hair at medium length.

            “Summer, let us begin,” said the smallest of the four with dark blue hair and light freckles.

            “The hour of the Celestial Nexus is at hand,” said Summer as she looked at her sisters carefully as if reading their thoughts, ”But I am sure you are aware of the disturbance of late.”

            “Ah, yes. I felt the presence of a dark force.”

            “Spring, I do not sense anything,” said the little one with blue hair.

            Spring began to chuckle and said, “Winter, you are a little young for your magic to be strong. I fear with your power the Eternal has awoken.”

            “Nonsense, Winter may be small but she is talented. Leave her Spring,” said the women in brown hair.   Spring shrugged off the remark as if wiping away dust and looked over to Summer.

“What do you have in mind?” Asked continued Spring.

            “Autumn, I suggest we bestow our power to the Elven child of new.”

            “Are you serious,” said Spring.

            “Yes, we must guard the gates and cannot go to the worlds ourselves. Place upon our power to new Elven and he shall be the savior,” Summer said.

            A moment of silence reached the room when all of a sudden Autumn said suddenly, “Let us do it, for the Elven is our only hope.”

            Autumn raised her hand allowing her hand to glow a bright light. Winter nodded in agreement and raised her hand allowing her hand to glow in unison. Summer raised her hand followed by Spring.

            “Let us pray for the success of the Elven,” said Summer.

            Instantly a bright stream of light began to emit from each hand and collided with each other. The Sky of Void began to clear way the darkness and began to fill with bright light.

            “Go forth little one,” said Winter as the light began to dim and the Sky of Void turned back to darkness. However the presence of the four guardians was naught to be found. Only emptiness, and darkness. With another Celestial Nexus, a new Elven is born. One blessed with the power of the guardians to save the world from its fate, breathe its first breath in the World of Gry and awaits for destiny to strike.

           

           



© 2008 Pakino


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
Added on August 7, 2008
Last Updated on August 7, 2008


Author

Pakino
Pakino

Toronto



About
Student at Ryerson University. Martial Artist (Kendo) Guitarist Gamer (RPG w00t) Anime And pure randomness more..

Writing
Beast Within Beast Within

A Poem by Pakino


Death Death

A Poem by Pakino