Prelude II

Prelude II

A Chapter by Pakino

 

            Winter stood still in deep meditation. Her legs folded her hands locked together. Concentrating on the will of the Eternal, concentrating on the realm itself Winter sat attentively to any changes in the Realm of Eternal.

            As she sat a powerful presence shook her soul vibrating every ligament within her.  Falling back Winter opened her eyes and quickly stood up and removed the sweat from her face. Her breath was heavy and the strange force that hit her still made her hands tingle.

            Instantly the other three sisters appeared before Winter.

            “Winter what happened?” Asked Autumn as he placed her hand on Winter’s shoulder.

            “The….Eternal… it moved,” Winter said.

            The three sisters were terrified by the news as their face looked aghast at what just happened.

            “The chosen one what the hell is he doing in Gry,” Spring shouted in anger.

            “Calm down sisters!” Shouted Summer, “We must wait for the true power to awake.”

            Winter walked forward as he began to speak, “Sisters, there is still time we must have faith in the Elven child.”

            “The wheel of destiny is moving and the child will fulfill the purpose,” said Summer.

            “Let us hope that the insanity within the Eternal doesn’t awake and consume us,” said Autumn.

            With that the three sisters vanished leaving Winter alone. Winter grasped onto her staff as she whispered, “Insanity? That was not insanity that was hate. Hate for us Guardians for sealing the Eternal away. It is sad that the Eternal was once the creator of the lands however it is now plagued with a desire to destroy.”

            As Winter reminisced of the past she sat down in her meditation position and continued to meditate and focus on the movements of the Eternal.



© 2009 Pakino


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Added on January 2, 2009


Author

Pakino
Pakino

Toronto



About
Student at Ryerson University. Martial Artist (Kendo) Guitarist Gamer (RPG w00t) Anime And pure randomness more..

Writing
Beast Within Beast Within

A Poem by Pakino


Death Death

A Poem by Pakino