Chapter 10- Fall of the Dragon Kingdom

Chapter 10- Fall of the Dragon Kingdom

A Chapter by MirageDreamer

It was getting late and the King and Queen were in the Portrait Tower, Lunar and Noch were sleeping in the Queen’s arms, while the King was reading a book, then suddenly a woman and man burst into the room.

The woman had bright blue hair, greenish blue eyes, and she had on a warrior’s uniform. 

The man had light blue hair, bluish green eyes, and he had on a warrior’s uniform. 

“Coal, Feera, what’s wrong?” asked the king as he quickly put the book away.

“My King, my Queen, you must leave quickly, the palace is under attack,” said the man. 

Suddenly they heard yelling down the stairs.  Coal and Feera looked at each other then they went for the door and Feera said, “We will fight off as many as we can, but you must escape.” 

“You can’t, what about Novado,” called the Queen as the king lead her to the door in the floor. 

“He is safe, we sent him to a family who has already escaped,” said Feera. 

“But, he needs his parents,” said the queen. 

“Please, you must escape, think of the prince and princess, they need their parents,” said Coal as the king opened to door, then lead the queen down. 

“Feera, Coal,” called the queen as the door burst open, and Coal closed the floor door. 

“Quick, we need to escape, we can’t let their deaths be meaningless,”  said the King as he quickly continued down the passage, then they came out far away from the palace. 

They looked back and saw the palace in flames, then suddenly the king fell to the ground with a sword through his back, and behind him there was the King of the Phoenix Kingdom, and with him was the queen. 

Lunar’s mother quickly teleported Noch to the family who lived at the Moon Shrine, and was about to teleport Lunar, but Solor’s mom swing at her.  Lunar’s mom dodged, then quickly took off her necklace put it around Lunar’s neck, gave her a final kiss, then put her down and drew her sword. 

“Zathon, Sethara, why are you doing this, and right after you signed the treaty, why are you breaking it?” asked Allura. 

“Because the Dragon Kingdom is the only one that could possibly cause the Phoenix Kingdom to fall, and we want the Shadow that you and the King have,” said Sethara as she flung Allura’s sword out of her hand, then stabbed her. 

*******

“Mother,” called out Lunar as she quickly sat up. 

“You’re awake, are you ok?” asked Novado concerned. 

Lunar noticed that she was back in her room.  “I-I’m fine, where are those two warriors?” asked Lunar. 

“They’re back at the tomb,” said Novado.  Then Lunar remembered that she had seen his parents, then she looked away from him sadly.  “What’s wrong?” asked Novado.

“I…I think that I saw something from the past… I think I just had a dream about the night that the Dragon Kingdom fell… both our parents were in it…” said Lunar hesitantly. 

“Oh, well, that’s possible, it’s possible that the Queen wished for you to see it,” said Novado.

“Why!?” asked Lunar painfully.  “Why would I want to see how they were killed, it’s painful enough knowing that they were killed, so why, why did I have to see it?” asked Lunar as tears filled up in her eyes. 

“I-I don’t know, it might just be that because you both have the blood of the first queen, and you were at their graves that you saw it,” said Novado. 

Suddenly the tears in Lunar’s eyes disappeared then she got out of bed and said with a truly grateful smile, “Novado, thank you for that.” 

“For what?” asked Novado confused. 

“Thank you from bring me to see my parents, after such a long time it’s good to know where they are,” said Lunar with the same smile. 

Lunar told Novado about the memory, then they started to walk around the kingdom. 



© 2011 MirageDreamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
Added on March 12, 2011
Last Updated on June 7, 2011


Author

MirageDreamer
MirageDreamer

... who knows *shrug*..., FL



About
meow V =^-.-^= I’m an amateur writer and love writing just as much as i love reading manga, drawing, listening to music, and watching anime I write my stories while seeing them play out as.. more..

Writing