Chapter 24- The Question… and The Kiss

Chapter 24- The Question… and The Kiss

A Chapter by MirageDreamer

That night when Lunar was done getting ready for bed and was about to go to sleep, there was a knock on the door.  She went over and opened it, and on the other side was Sol.

“Hey Lunar I was wondering if I could talk to you,” said Sol.

As he said that Lunar backed away so that he could come in, then she said, “Sure.” And he came in and sat down quietly at one of the tables. 

“Hey, Sol, are you ok, you seem kind of nervous about something,” said Lunar as she went over and sat down at the same table. 

Sol looked away from her then after a little bit he asked, “You know that I really like you, right?” 

“W-where did this come from?” asked Lunar surprised at the question. 

“Well…” said Sol then he paused for a really long time, then asked very nervously as he took something out of his pocket, “Well… your brother was wondering if… if you would… marry me?”

When Lunar heard that she almost fell off her seat, and she actually did fall off when Sol put a small ring box on the table.  Lunar didn’t know what to say, she thought that she wanted to say yes, but something told her not to, so she nodded. 

When she did Sol seemed to light up, then he asked, “R-really?” 

Lunar again said nothing, only nodded.

“O-ok, w-when?” asked Sol. 

Lunar just looked at him and said, “Whenever.” 

“Ok, let’s talk to Noch tomorrow and find a time,” said Sol as he got up and bound out the door. 

Lunar watched and when he was out she let out a little laugh, then for some reason she started to cry, but the tears weren’t her crystal clear tears of happiness, they were her silver tears of sadness. 

The next day when she woke up, she remembered the night before, then she quickly got dressed and went into the dining room and there was everyone.  “Congratulations,” said Noch as Lunar sat down next to him. 

“Thanks,” said Lunar as she gave him a smile, but for some reason even though the smile looked real she didn’t feel like she meant it. 

“So how does today at lunchtime sound?” asked Sol who was sitting on the other side of Noch. 

“Sure,” said Lunar with the same smile.  So Noch and Sol planned the wedding, and the others helped with telling the kingdom and making the decorations. 

While all of that was going on Lunar went to Ikose’s world, when she got there she saw Ikose on the same rock he was always on.  “Hey Lunar, why are you so early?” asked Ikose as he jumped down.

Then Lunar went over to him and asked, “Hey, have you ever been sad about something that you should feel happy about?” 

“Huh, where’d this come from?” asked Ikose as he looked at Lunar.

She formed a sad smile and said, “Well, supposedly I’m doing the one thing that I came to this place to get away from… I’m getting married.”  With those last three words Ikose became really annoyed and there was a fire in his eyes, but this fire was more of an exploding supernova. 

“So why are you telling me this?” asked Ikose coldly annoyed as he went over to the water and sat down on the dry sand. 

“Well because I thought that you could give me some advice,” said Lunar as she went over and sat down next to him with a sad look in her eyes. 

Ikose looked away from her with annoyance then Lunar asked, “So do you have any advice?”  

Ikose looked at her, right now his dark purple eyes had a wild fire in them, then he asked, “Do you really want my advice?”

“Yeah, that’s why I asked,” said Lunar with a sad look in her eyes. 

Then suddenly Lunar was on her back and Ikose had her pinned down to the ground, then he said before she could say anything, “If this whole thing is making you upset then don’t do it, even if you think you should be happy if it makes you upset don’t do it.”  Then before she knew it Ikose had closed his eyes and kissed her. 

Lunar didn’t know why but she was happy, then when he backed away she looked at him surprised and asked shocked, “Wh-what was that for?”

Ikose didn’t answer he just looked at her and said, “Listen to your heart right now, not your head.” 

After Lunar had gotten over the shock of everything she pushed him off her, then she asked as she got up quickly, “What was that for?” 

Ikose looked at her then asked annoyed, “Is that all you can say?” 

“Wha?” asked Lunar surprised.

Then Ikose continued just as annoyed.  “You wanted advice.  I gave it to you, you don’t have to act so surprised.” 

“What the, that was my first kiss, you idiot,” said Lunar annoyed as Ikose looked at her surprised.

Then he said with an evil tone in his voice, “Oh, so not even that Sol has kissed you, I guess you don’t really love him.” 

Lunar look at him angrily then said, “That does it.  I’m so never coming back here, jackass.”

Then she stormed over to the door, then paused and quietly whispered something.  Then she quickly stormed out after she gave Ikose a glare and yelled, “Jackass.” 

“Damn, why the heck did I do that, I really can’t control my anger?” asked Ikose to himself, as he sat up and put his hand to his head, then he paused and he wondered out loud and looked at the door, “I wonder.”  



© 2011 MirageDreamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
Added on March 12, 2011
Last Updated on June 7, 2011


Author

MirageDreamer
MirageDreamer

... who knows *shrug*..., FL



About
meow V =^-.-^= I’m an amateur writer and love writing just as much as i love reading manga, drawing, listening to music, and watching anime I write my stories while seeing them play out as.. more..

Writing