Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline

  

    Louise woke to the sound of coyotes singing in the distance and to the gentle rustling of the warm breeze moving through the Broadleaf Maple trees. Closer to the Village was the sound of several Wolf People in their Wolf Forms singing their songs in the shadowy Douglas Fir and Broadleaf Maple forest.

    Beside her Mr. Black slept, his breathing soft and gentle. Smiling to herself a little Louise turned over and snuggling next to him placed her hand on his bare chest. It was hard for her to remember that she’d had a life before that fateful moment she had spotted him at the outdoor café. He had stood out with his white eyes, dark hair and Australian Cowboy hat. She had known he wasn’t human, it was obvious to her. He had captured her, giving her the choice to come with him or die. She had chosen to go with him.

    Louise sighed and started to drift back to sleep. She had something to tell him, something important but had waited until she was certain. Enough time had gone by that she was certain. In the Wolf People World time was different than in the Human World. Louise had learned to keep track of the passing of time by finding ways to keep track that matched as close as possible to the Human World. Now keeping track of passing time was automatic and Louise was certain enough time had passed to know that she was with Wolf Child again. She was confident Mr. Black would be happy and proud.

    Snug, warm and content Louise drifted back to sleep next to her Mate.

 

    Louise walked into the kitchen as Mr. Black finished preparing their meal of freshly killed cubed raw meat. He set three glasses of fresh cold water on the table. Mr. Hunter had yet to make an appearance. Smiling, Louise sat down. Mr. Black sat down and looked at her, “You look very happy my sweet plaything.”

    “I am.” Louise felt like she must be beaming but didn’t care. She was feeling wonderful at the moment.

    “Well, going to fill me in?” Mr. Black asked as he popped a cube of meat into his mouth and chewed.

    “Of course! Mr. Black, we’re having another Wolf Child!”

    Mr. Black swallowed the half chewed cube of raw meat quickly, managing not to choke as he did. “Whoa! Whoa! This is wonderful news my sweet!” Mr. Black jumped up from his chair and scooped Louise up out of hers and into his arms. He started swinging her about in the kitchen.

    Louise laughed wildly, feeling overwhelming happiness. Their kitchen was small and narrow but she didn’t worry about accidentally hitting against anything.

    “I love you, my sweet! I love you!” Mr. Black stopped twirling about and kissed his Mate on the mouth.

    Wolf Children were rare and sometimes Wolf Females went many long years before they became pregnant. Louie was rare; this would be her 3rd pregnancy, Miss Starfire and Mr. Hunter being Wolf Twins.

    “I love you too Mr. Black!” Louise said and started laughing with her happiness. Mr. Black kissed her again, a deep passionate and possessive kiss.

    Mr. Hunter walked in during the kiss. Seeing his Wolf Mother being held in the arms of his Wolf Father and kissing her as he stood in the kitchen Mr. Hunter asked, “Um, what’s going on?”

     Mr. Black reluctantly lifted his head, “My Wolf Son, you are going to have another Wolf Sibling!”

    Mr. Hunter looked at his Wolf Parents in surprise, “Really? You’re pregnant Mom?”

    “I am.”

    “Oh, well, congratulations.” He said. A smile spread slowly across his face as the news started sinking in. “Another Wolf Brother or Wolf Sister. I like that. Do Armand and Miss Starfire know?”

    Mr. Black placed Louise back down on her chair. “Not yet.” She said. “But we’ll tell them as soon as we can. Right after our meal if possible.”

    Mr. Black returned to his seat and Mr. Hunter sat down at the table.

    “I’d like to come.” said Mr. Hunter.

    “Of course.” said Louise. Beaming, she hungrily ate, thinking that soon the Blood Lust would hit and she and Mr. Black would be visiting the Human World so she could hunt, kill and eat a human. The thought of eating sweet tasty and blood juicy human meat made her squirm in her seat with want and need. Smiling she instead gobbled down a large amount of the cubed freshly killed raw meat in the wooden bowl.

    As they ate their meal they talked about the Wolf Baby soon to arrive and a little bit about Armand and Miss Feather. Would Armand and Miss Feather get together and would Miss Starfire become pregnant by Mr. Stalker easily or would it be as difficult for her as with most Wolf People females?

 

    After walking to Moonshine and Mr. Grey’s house Armand found Alex out in front of the house working on something. As he got closer he saw his Wolf Son was carving intricate designs in a wooden chest. Armand smiled, hardly noticing the usual day to day activity going on in the Wolf People Village. He was bursting with pride over his Wolf Son who looked so much like him.

    He stopped walking to watch his Wolf Son working on his carving a moment or two longer before he continued on to the house, “Alex.” He said.

    Alex looked up and smiled, truly pleased to see his Wolf Father. He only wished that his parents lived together like a married couple should. Then he quickly corrected himself. Wolf People didn’t refer to it as married like humans did, but being Mated. He wished his parents were Mated.

    “Dad! Hi!” he said straightening up from his carving.

    Armand gave his Wolf Son a tight hug which Alex enthusiastically returned. “Nice work on the chest.”

    Alex smiled and flushed slightly with embarrassed pride at the praise from his dad. “I’m making it for mom.”

    “She’ll love it.” Armand said.

    Just then the door opened and Miss Feather appeared in the opening, staring down at Armand with naked longing.

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2010 Tina Kline


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Armand and Miss Feather sure aren't done yet! And Louise having another Wolf Child, cool!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

More little ones on the way!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 6, 2010
Last Updated on November 6, 2010


Author

Tina Kline
Tina Kline

OR



About
When Venus gets too close catfish have been known to come up out of the water onto the shore, feed awhile, then go back in. It's business as usual in the Apocalypse. And business is very good right.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Tina Kline


2 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline


3 3

A Chapter by Tina Kline