Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Tina Kline

    “I’m pleased my Wolf Daughter you’ve found time in your busy life to visit.” Louise said to Miss Starfire with a teasing smile.

    They sat on the porch of Louise and Mr. Black’s house. Owls whooted back and forth from their lofty perches in the Douglas Fir and Broadleaf Maple trees. Little brown bats fluttered about in the warm dark air catching insects. Coyotes yapped to each other in the distance and closer to the Village Wolf People in their Wolf Forms sang love songs and tales of tragedy and heartache in the shadowy forest. The moon in the sky was round and full, spilling bluish silver light on the landscape below.

    Miss Starfire giggled. “Oh, Mom! You know I’m not too busy to visit.”

    Louise noticed a touch of sadness in her Wolf Daughter’s eyes and wondered about it. Surely Mr. Stalker was not being cruel to her. If he was….she bristled at the thought. “How is life with Mr. Stalker?”

    Miss Starfire smiled, a slight blush tinting her cheeks. “Pleasurable.”

    Louise laughed. At least her Wolf Daughter was happy in that area of her life. “Good!”

    Miss Starfire laughed. “We’re trying to have a Wolf Child.”

    “Wonderful! I wish you luck there! May it happen quickly!”

    “It would be wonderful! We want a Wolf Child so terribly bad. We’re hoping I’m as fertile as you are Mom.”

    “Yes, that would be wonderful. We’d have our Wolf Children close together. They’d be playmates.” Louise put her hands on her lower abdomen and sighed happily. She felt her Blood Lust surge and knew she’d be heading for the Human World soon to hunt and kill then eat a human. She wasn’t going to put it off much longer. The Wolf Baby growing inside her womb demanded and deserved what he or she so needed.

     “You’re lucky Mom. You’re the envy of the female Wolf People.” Miss Starfire’s off white eyes seemed to glow as she gazed up at her Wolf Mother.

    It was Louise’s turn to giggle. She was pleased she was pregnant with her 4th Wolf Child. She liked being special. She recalled how hard it had been for her to adjust at first to life as a Wolf Person. Then Mr. Black had become Pack Leader and he went along with changes she had wanted and they had been so favorable all the Wolf People Packs had adopted her ideas. “Perhaps Miss Starfire you inherited my fertility. Time will tell.”

     Miss Starfire leaned against her Wolf Mother. “I hope so.” Her voice sounded wistful and sad.

    Once again Louise felt worried for her Wolf Daughter. She decided the best course of action was just to come right out and ask, “What’s troubling you Miss Starfire?”

    She felt Miss Starfire stiffen for a moment and knew she was correct. Something was disturbing her. Louise waited for her to answer her question.

     Miss Starfire felt herself blushing thinking of what she and Mr. Hunter had done. And Mr. Hunter wanted to do it again. It had felt so good, so wonderfully good she didn’t at all think she’d refuse her Wolf Brother. She liked Mating. Mr. Stalker was wonderful and very skillful and Mr. Hunter knew how to pleasure even though he didn’t have the experience like Mr. Stalker did. But what if she and Mr. Hunter created a Wolf Child? How would she know if he was the Wolf Father or if Mr. Stalker was the Wolf Father if she became pregnant like she so wanted to? But one thing Miss Starfire decided was to not talk to anyone about this. “Oh, I’m just wishing I was pregnant right now like you are. It’s not from lack of trying!”

    Louise put her arm around Miss Starfire and pulled her close. “It will happen. Don’t worry too much about it.”

    They heard someone coming around the side of the house. They both knew it was Mr. Hunter. Miss Starfire put on a bright happy face to greet her Wolf Brother. When his eyes focused on her he smiled a bright welcome of his own.

    “Hi Mom.” Mr. Hunter greeted.

    “Mr. Hunter.” said Louise.

     Mr. Hunter sat down on the porch behind Miss Starfire and started stroking her hair. “Mmm. That feels good.” Miss Starfire said, closing her eyes and leaning back against him which placed her between his legs. She felt his erection and wiggled slightly against it. Mr. Hunter barely contained a moan of need and longing.

   “Later.” He said to her softly.

   Miss Starfire nodded. They both hoped their Wolf Mother missed their exchange or at least didn’t understand it. Anyway, how could she understand it, they both thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2010 Tina Kline


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The young, so to speak, always think those older don't know anything. Foolish, foolish.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

How bad they are, carrying on right in front of their mother! Shame on them!

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 17, 2010
Last Updated on November 17, 2010


Author

Tina Kline
Tina Kline

OR



About
When Venus gets too close catfish have been known to come up out of the water onto the shore, feed awhile, then go back in. It's business as usual in the Apocalypse. And business is very good right.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Tina Kline


2 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline


3 3

A Chapter by Tina Kline