Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Tina Kline

    Louise lay curled on the bed whimpering, the Blood Lust was overwhelming, cramping her stomach. She pressed both hands to her swelling lower abdomen. “Soon, my little one, soon.” She whispered. Once the cramping stopped she sat up and took a deep breath. I can’t wait any longer, she thought, I need to find my Mate and then go hunting humans in their world.

    She knew Mr. Black was at the Meeting House doing Pack Business but she didn’t care. She needed him now.

    Mr. Black! Mr. Black! Louise sent the call to him telepathically.

    What is it my sweet? Mr. Black sent the question back to her.

    Smiling a little with relief she sent the message back to him, I need to hunt and kill a human to eat. I need to go now; our unborn Wolf Child is so needy!

    I’m coming! Mr. Black sent back.

    Okay!  Louise smiled with deeper relief. She put her hands on her lower abdomen. Soon is almost here! She thought to her unborn Wolf Child.

    Louise looked to her bedroom door when she heard Mr. Hunter moving about in the front room. She frowned. She knew there was something going on between Miss Starfire and Mr. Hunter. She hadn’t missed the exchange of only a short while ago. She didn’t want to think they were carrying on in an intimate fashion, that Miss Starfire Mating with Mr. Stalker hadn’t put an end to that before it really had a chance to start.

    Louise got up off the bed and went into the front room. Mr. Hunter paused as he was reaching out to open the door. “Hi Mom.”

    “Mr. Hunter.” She said. “Where are you off to?”

    “I’m just going out for a run.”

    Louise crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at him. “I think it’s time you joined your Wolf Father and Wolf Brother dealing with Pack Business. You are, after all, the Pack Leader’s Wolf Son just as Armand is.”

    Now Mr. Hunter frowned. He knew Mr. Stalker was at the Meeting House and Miss Starfire was alone. He wanted to Mate with her, his need was physically painful and he could barely stand here and talk to his Wolf Mother. His mind and body were screaming for Miss Starfire. “Okay Mom. I’ll consider it.” He reached for the door again.

    “I think you should go to the Meeting House right now.”

    “Not at this moment.” Mr. Hunter said, his voice sounding strained.

    Louise crossed the room to stand in front of him. “What is it Mr. Hunter?”

    He felt desperate and because of that he felt irritation burning in him at his Wolf Mother’s questioning. He just wanted to go. “I can’t talk right now, I need to go.”

    “No!”

    “What…do…you…want?” he yelled.

    Shocked at Mr. Hunter’s disrespect Louise hissed then growled. She raised a hand to strike Mr. Hunter for his disrespect.

    Mr. Hunter whimpered and lowered his head in submission, appalled at his own awful behavior toward his Wolf Mother.

     At his submission Louise lowered her hand. Before either of them could say or do anything Mr. Black was coming through the door. It was obvious to him right away that something unpleasant was going on.

     Mr. Hunter, head still lowered, quickly moved away from the door, heading for his room.

    Mr. Black looked at his fleeing Wolf Son then at his Mate, “What’s going on?”

    Louise glanced at Mr. Hunter as he went into his room and shut the door. “It seems there is something going on still between Miss Starfire and Mr. Hunter.”

    “What?” Mr. Black’s eyebrows shot up his forehead. “Still? We didn’t stop that?”

    “I’m afraid we might not have.” sighed Louise. She felt the Wolf Baby in her shift. “Oh! I just felt our unborn Wolf Child move!”

    Mr. Black grinned and put his hand on her to feel. The Wolf Baby shifted again and they both grinned. “We’ll have to start thinking of names.”

    “Yes we will. And we need to do something about our Wolf Twins. But right now I need to go to the Human World and become the werewolf of human myth and legend. I need to kill and eat a human.” Louise said.

    “We’ll do that first then return and straighten out our Wolf Children.” said Mr. Black leading her out the door.

    “I think Mr. Hunter needs to join you and Armand in dealing with Pack Business.”

    “Indeed. I’ll see to it.”

    They headed the short distance from their house to the shadowy Douglas Fir and Broadleaf Maple forest. It was warm and dark; the full bluish silver moon bathed the Village and forest around it with its luminous glow.

    Once they reached the forest edge they shape shifted into their Wolf Forms and slipped into the forest. The scent of a nearby deer was thick on the forest air. Normally it would have been tantalizing to them but Louise was only interested in one scent right now, human scent.

     They took off at a lope through the forest, easily moving between the huge ferns and small leafy bushes without touching them, leaping over downed trees and smaller boulders with ease, moving toward the Misty Grey Veil that separated the Human World from the Wolf People World.

    I’m a werewolf now, thought Louise, I am going to do what a good werewolf does, track, kill and eat a human. She heard Mr. Black’s soft amused chuckle in her mind and she sent a smile back to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2010 Tina Kline


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! More werewolf action. Like how this story is building up in the tension level, makes for enjoyable reading.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm shocked too! Mr. Hunter is out of control! Mr. Black needs to put him back in his proper space but at least Mr. Hunter had the grace to be ashamed of himself.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 17, 2010
Last Updated on November 17, 2010


Author

Tina Kline
Tina Kline

OR



About
When Venus gets too close catfish have been known to come up out of the water onto the shore, feed awhile, then go back in. It's business as usual in the Apocalypse. And business is very good right.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Tina Kline


2 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline


3 3

A Chapter by Tina Kline