Chapter 29

Chapter 29

A Chapter by Tina Kline



    “We’ll have a Mating Ceremony right away.” Louise said, looking at Moonshine for confirmation.

    “I agree. The sooner the better. These two have been apart too long.” Moonshine said.

    Alex clapped his hands, his joy beaming on his face. Jennifer giggled too. “We’ll be a happy family now.” Alex said.

    They all had gathered in Mr. Grey and Moonshine’s house to make plans. Jennifer and Quetzal sat on the floor. Armand and Miss Feather sat on the couch holding hands. Moonshine sat in the comfy chair and everyone else sat on chairs brought out from the kitchen.

    Louise and Moonshine both looked to Armand and Miss Feather. “Do you both agree the sooner the better?” Moonshine asked.

    “Yes, I do.” answered Armand.

    “I agree too.” replied Miss Feather, and then Armand and Miss Feather looked at each other and smiled.

    “I’ve gotten a new house with a hall with four bedrooms attached, two on each side and the main bedroom, a bathroom and large kitchen, plus with the easy ability to add rooms if needed.” Armand announced.

    “That’s wonderful Armand, that’s wonderful.” said Miss Feather.

    “I think a new house is appropriate.” Armand said gazing at Miss Feather.

    “It is Son. I’m glad you did it.” Mr. Black said.

    “So am I.” said Louise. They sure didn’t need the ghost of Miss Fern haunting them in their new life together, she thought.

    “How soon can we move in and be a family?” Alex asked.

    “As soon as we are officially Mated.” Armand said.

    “Then let’s get on with it!” Alex said, bursting with his excitement.

    “Not so fast Alex.” Mr. Black said. “We need to arrange the Ceremony. But it’s going to happen quite soon.”

    “I can wait.” said Alex.

    Jennifer giggled. “This is so fun! Mom and Dad and Alex and I are going to be a family!” She looked up to Quetzal as she said this.

    “That’s right.” grinned Quetzal.

    “Can Quetzal come live with us Mom?” Jennifer asked, turning her head to look at her.

     The room fell silent. Suddenly everyone was looking at Quetzal.

    “Oh sweetie!” said Miss Feather. “He’ll visit often and you still will be visiting him.”

    Jennifer looked pouty for a moment. Quetzal gave her a tight hug. “Don’t be sad, my Little Jennifer. I’m not going no where. We’ll still be having our fun.”

    “Okay.” Smiling now she put her arms around him.

    Mr. Black stood. “We need to get things going so Armand and Miss Feather can be Mates.”

    Louise, Moonshine and Mr. Grey stood also.

    “I’ll make the announcement and inform the Village.” Mr. Black went on to say. “And send the invitations to the other Pack Leaders.”

     “Okay. Let’s go do it.” Louise said.

    Miss Feather and Armand gazed at each other. Miss Feather broke out in tears and they hugged. “I’m so happy Armand! For so long I never thought I would ever be happy again!”

    “I felt the same way Miss Feather. I don’t think I could be happy without you. I’m so sorry for what I did. I’ll spend the rest of my life making it up to you.”

     Miss Feather clung to him, tears soaking into his shirt. Quetzal, Alex and Jennifer watched them, smiles on their faces.

 

    Miss Starfire sat at the table nibbling on a cubed piece of raw meat. What she really wanted to do was go to the Human World, hunt, kill and eat a human. The need was increasing. She glanced at Mr. Stalker then looked away. She wanted to be happy about being pregnant but she was worried about who the Wolf Father of her Wolf Child was. If the Wolf Baby didn’t look like her or Mr. Stalker would anyone wonder why? Would Mr. Stalker? And what if the Wolf Baby looked like Mr. Hunter? Miss Starfire shuddered at the thought. She didn’t even want to think about what would happen if that occurred.

    “Are you okay, my love?” Mr. Stalker asked when he noticed her frowning.

    “I am.” She looked at him with her sweetest smile. “I was just thinking of all the bad times we’ve had and hoping only good times await us now.”

    “Well, Armand and Miss Feather are soon to be Mated. We have a Wolf Child on the way and so do your Wolf Parents. That all looks good.”

    Miss Starfire smiled. “Yes, all good things and Mr. Hunter is looking at other Wolf Females now along with Mr. Thunder.”

    “See. All good things. Don’t dwell on the bad, my sweet. We’ve all overcome some darkness. It’s time now for the light to shine on us.”

    “Yes. But Mr. Stalker, I’m needy. The Blood Lust is getting strong. I need to hunt, kill and eat a human. Our unborn Wolf Child needs it.”

    Mr. Stalker took her by the hand. “We have some time before the Mating Ceremony.    We can take care of this need and be back to enjoy the Ceremony and the celebration after.”

    Miss Starfire beamed. “Really? We’ll go right away?”

    “Yes. I see no reason to wait. Let me clean up here and you go prepare yourself. This Wolf Child won’t be denied anything.” He said as he stood up and started to clear the table.

    “Oh thank you! Thank you! How I do love you Mr. Stalker!” she got up out of her seat, meaning what she said, her radiant eyes staring at her Mate.

    Mr. Stalker swept her into his arms and kissed her, “I love you Miss Starfire. I have for a long time.”

     Miss Starfire held onto him tightly. “I’m glad I agreed to be your Mate.”

    “I am glad you did as well.” He kissed the top of her head. “I’ll clean up in here and then we’ll go.”

    “Okay! Okay!” Miss Starfire felt the excitement of the coming Human Hunt bubbling up inside her.

 

 

 

 




© 2011 Tina Kline


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

About time Armand and Miss Feather became Mates and can't wait to read about Miss Starfire's first human hunt!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A nice tender moment between Miss Starfire and Mr. Stalker. There relationship seems to becoming stronger and stronger now.

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 6, 2011
Last Updated on February 6, 2011


Author

Tina Kline
Tina Kline

OR



About
When Venus gets too close catfish have been known to come up out of the water onto the shore, feed awhile, then go back in. It's business as usual in the Apocalypse. And business is very good right.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Tina Kline


2 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline


3 3

A Chapter by Tina Kline