Chapter 22

Chapter 22

A Chapter by Tina Kline

    Mr. Stalker was waiting at the forest’s edge, hoping Miss Starfire was successful at getting Mr. Hunter outside and to him but not too hopeful that she would be successful. When he saw the door open and his Mate step out his hopes grew. When Mr. Hunter stepped out after her he growled softly, pleased at Miss Starfire’s success. Mr. Stalker stayed where he was, watching Miss Starfire and Mr. Hunter. He was now pretty sure she’d get her Wolf Twin over to where he was waiting.

    “What’s going on Miss Starfire?” Mr. Hunter asked, a teasing grin on his face. He reached out to catch some of her hair as he walked behind her.

    Miss Starfire sensed his reaching for her and easily moved out of reach. “Come now Brother. Don’t you like a little mystery?”

    “Only a little. This one’s getting too big already.”

    Miss Starfire turned and gave him a pouty look. “I’m boring so soon?”

    Mr. Hunter chuckled. “Of course you’re not!”

    “Then enjoy this mystery. It will be over soon enough.”

    “Okay. Okay.” Mr. Hunter growled softly. He was fighting a losing battle with his physical desire for her. He couldn’t help hoping they would soon be pleasuring each other somewhere deep within the shadowy forest. I shouldn’t be doing this. I should be turning around and running for my life! But he wasn’t. He was following her to his doom, he was certain.

   Louise and Mr. Black peered out the window to see what Miss Starfire and Mr. Hunter were doing.

    Louise made an angry sound. “Just as I feared. They’re heading for the forest.”

    Mr. Black sighed, “I don’t like this. It doesn’t matter if they’re mature adults; they’re still our Wolf Children.”

    “Let’s go after them.” said Louise.

    “It’s the best thing to do right now.” Mr. Black opened the door and stepped out, Louise right behind him.

    The closer Mr. Hunter and Miss Starfire got to the forest the more aroused Mr. Hunter was getting. He couldn’t have turned away from following his Wolf Twin now if his life depended on it. All rational thought was being buried by his mounting physical need for Miss Starfire.

    He walked right behind her as they reached the edge of the shadowy Douglas Fir and Broadleaf Maple forest. Mr. Hunter knew there were other Wolf People nearby in the forest but he didn’t care. He planned on Mating with Miss Starfire deep in the forest where privacy was easily had.

    “This way Mr. Hunter.” Miss Starfire said as she slipped through a patch of huge ferns and entered the forest.

    “I’m right with you.” Mr. Hunter said, feeling excitement making him dizzy. Suddenly he was aware someone was blocking his way. Then that someone had a hold of him and was tying his hands together. This all happened so quickly and he was so unprepared he didn’t even have a chance to resist or struggle. He had been way too focused and obsessed with Miss Starfire to keep track of his surroundings.

    “Hey!” yelled Mr. Hunter. Before he could say anything more he was being flung over this someone’s shoulder and the next second he was being carried rapidly through the forest. Tilting his head he saw Miss Starfire was keeping pace. What is going on? He wondered but decided not to ask. It was obvious to him he wasn’t going to be experiencing any pleasure with Miss Starfire. She tricked me! Well, this is what I get for letting my penis rule my brain.

 

    Armand wasn’t going to let Miss Feather get away any longer with avoiding him or the issue of their feelings for each other. With a hiss he took her by her upper arm and forced her toward the forest. He ignored her struggling as they entered the forest.

    “How dare you Armand to go against my wishes!” Miss Feather glared up at him, her radiant black eyes flashing crimson.

    “I dare Miss Feather because I’m sick of your games. I admit my mistake. Now you’re making one and somehow it’s okay in your eyes!”

    “I’m not making any mistakes.” She yanked at her arm to free it and Armand let it go. Miss Feather turned to face him, her face twisted with her anger.

   “You’re not, huh? What about my feelings? What about your feelings? What about our Wolf Son Alex’s feelings? And don’t forget Jennifer!”

    Miss Feather growled, “I’m not forgetting anything!”

    “Yes you are! How long are you planning to play this game keeping us apart?”

    “You hurt me!”

    “Yes I did! I hurt myself too!  I seethe with regrets for my mistake! Look at all I missed because of what I did!” His voice rose higher and higher.

    “You should be hurting!” cried Miss Feather.

    “I’m ending my hurt right now!” He grabbed Miss Feather and dragged her deeper into the forest, ignoring her protests and struggles. The further they went the less Wolf People that were around.

    He was going to do this. He no longer cared if he upset her. She was determined to stay upset with him so what did it matter? He came to a spot he liked and stopped. He turned Miss Feather to face him. She looked just as outraged as she had earlier.

    “What is this?” Miss Feather asked him.

    “I’m going to do what I’ve been wanting to do so badly for a long time. I’m going to Mate with you.” So saying he ripped her dark top, half removing it. He stared hungrily at her exposed breasts.

    Miss Feather shrieked and tried to cover them but Armand wouldn’t let her.

    “Surrender to me now Miss Feather.”



© 2011 Tina Kline


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ha, surrender to me now Miss Feather. I know she can't resist!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ha, Armand does Miss Feather, I'm sure he'll get what he wants now!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

So much action!! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 12, 2011
Last Updated on January 12, 2011


Author

Tina Kline
Tina Kline

OR



About
When Venus gets too close catfish have been known to come up out of the water onto the shore, feed awhile, then go back in. It's business as usual in the Apocalypse. And business is very good right.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Tina Kline


2 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline


3 3

A Chapter by Tina Kline