Chapter 33

Chapter 33

A Chapter by Tina Kline


    Miss Feather wept as Mr. Grey gave her to Armand and when Mr. Black gave Armand to Miss Feather. Miss Feather trembled, looking fragile and beautiful with night blooms in her hair and shiny colorful rocks strung into cords draped around her shoulders and flowing down her front and back. They glittered with the firelight.

    Watching, Louise wept as well. Miss Feather looked beautiful and Armand looked very handsome. When the newly Mated pair kissed howling and cheers erupted from the watching Wolf People.

     “Armand and Miss Feather are officially Mated!” Mr. Black announced in a loud booming voice.

    The cheering, clapping and howling rose even higher. Miss Starfire looked at Mr. Stalker and smiled, her cheeks damp with her tears. Mr. Stalker took her hands and squeezed them.

    Armand and Miss Feather joined their families who were seated around the same large fire. Louise rose and hugged Miss Feather and Armand. Everyone else got up and hugged them too.

    “I’m so happy for you both, for both our families. You both were meant to be together.” Louise said to Armand and Miss Feather.

    Miss Feather clung to Armand until congratulations were over and they could at last sit down. Then the feasting began. There was much eating, laughing and talking. The Village and visiting Wolf People streamed by giving their well wishes and congratulations to Armand and Miss Feather.

    Armand thought of his first Mating Ceremony with Miss Fern and wondered briefly if anyone else here was. Then he decided not to dwell on it. That was all behind him and he had the future he’d always wanted unfolding before him. He scooted as close as he could to Miss Feather and enjoyed the sensation of being pressed against her. He gave into the happiness that he was feeling in his heart and soul. Miss Feather was truly, at last, his Mate.

 

    “Your new home.” Miss Feather said to Alex and Jennifer. Everything they had was already moved into the new house and there was plenty of room for the Wolf Child Armand was certain would be coming soon.

    “Finally.” Alex said. “Finally!” He gave his mother a hug. “I’m glad you finally said yes to Dad to be his Mate.”

    “I am too.” Miss Feather held open her arms to Alex and Jennifer who came to her, they all hugged each other. This was the scene Armand walked into. “My family.” He said and joined the group hug.

 

    “Ooh.” Louise said, gripping her middle. “Ooh.” She was sitting on the couch with her sewing.

    Mr. Black was in the kitchen preparing their meal. He dropped what he was doing and rushed into the living room. “What is it? What’s wrong?”

    Louise looked up at him, her radiant green blue eyes filled with excitement. She gave him a weak smile and pointed to her swollen belly.

    Mr. Black’s eyes grew wide and he scooped her up and carried her into the bedroom. “I’ll get help.” He said, his voice high with his excitement.

    Gasping again Louise nodded her head. The sensation wasn’t a painful one but a warning her Wolf Baby was ready to enter into the Wolf People’s World.  “Hurry. I don’t think this one is going to wait.”

    In a very brief period of time Louise gave birth to a Wolf Girl with dark wavy hair and radiant blue green eyes. Miss Snow, Pine and Moonshine admired the little baby Wolf Girl as Moonshine cleaned her up and handed her to Louise.

    “My sweet little girl.” She looked up at Mr. Black who stood at her side. “Meet your Wolf Daddy Miss Jasmine.”

    Mr. Black stared at his new little Wolf Daughter taking her gently into his hands. He held Miss Jasmine close and gazed down at her. “Welcome.” Then he looked at his Mate, “I love you. And that love is forever.”

    Miss Snow, Pine and Moonshine got busy cleaning, trying to give Mr. Black and Louise at least the illusion of privacy.

    “I love you too.”  said Louise, fighting tears.

    Miss Starfire, Mr. Hunter and Armand rushed into the room and stopped when they saw their new Wolf Sister in their Wolf Father’s arms.

    “Meet Miss Jasmine, your Wolf Sister.” Louise said.

    As Mr. Hunter, Miss Starfire and Armand met their new Wolf Sister, Mr. Stalker and Miss Feather came in. They all made a fuss over the Wolf Baby. Once the room was cleaned up everyone but Mr. Black left the room.

    He sat down on the bed and stretched out beside his Mate and new Wolf Daughter. Louise held the Wolf Baby to her breast and Miss Jasmine’s little bow mouth latched onto her n****e and started feeding. Mr. Black and Louise gazed into each other’s eyes and smiled tender and loving smiles.

   “She’s so beautiful.” Louise said.

    “She is and so are you.” Mr. Black said and kissed her tenderly.

 

    Miss Starfire sat on Mr. Stalker’s lap, her arms around his neck, and his hands around her waist. She sighed and looked down at her belly. There was a slight swelling now which made her smile in pride. “I can’t wait until our Wolf Child is born.” She said and I hope this Wolf Child looks like me or Mr. Stalker, she added to herself.

    “I eagerly await our Wolf Child too.” Mr. Stalker put his large palm on her slightly swelling stomach.

    “I have already picked out a name. What do you think of Iris?”

    “Iris?” repeated Mr. Stalker. “Pretty. You somehow know the Wolf Baby will be a girl?” He grinned as he asked this.

    “Yes, I can just feel our Wolf Baby will be a girl.” She giggled and placed her forehead against his chest.

    “My sweet love. It’s been decided then. I can’t wait to welcome Iris into our lives.”

    He stood up holding her in his arms and headed for their bedroom. Soon they were pleasuring each other, showing their love for each other.

 

 

 




© 2011 Tina Kline


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can see a positive ending coming. Awesome story all the way through.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Things are at last coming together nicely for Louise and her family.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 12, 2011
Last Updated on February 12, 2011


Author

Tina Kline
Tina Kline

OR



About
When Venus gets too close catfish have been known to come up out of the water onto the shore, feed awhile, then go back in. It's business as usual in the Apocalypse. And business is very good right.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Tina Kline


2 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline


3 3

A Chapter by Tina Kline