Special #1: Amusement Park Fun

Special #1: Amusement Park Fun

A Chapter by Michael Yang

Veto put up two peace signs and smiles.

"Hi everybody, your lovely and fun loving hosts, Veto-sama, is here. I know I haven't made quite a lot of appearances, but in the future you'll be seeing more of the rest of us. The author trying to juggle six characters isn't easy. So please be patient and thank you. With that said, this little side story is our appreciation and our way to say thank you to our audience. We'll be back on track with the original story soon. Without further ado, let's get this fun started!"

Veto raised his hands into the air and runs through the gates of an amusement park. Vain, Void, Luvia, Lumia, and Luxia were all waiting for him, behind the gate.

"I shall be introducing everyone. First off we have the smart and talented Void-sama."

Void wave his right hand and said, "Hi everyone. This is probably our first time talking to you guys. But it probably won't be our last. There is a lot of fun things to do that the author can't fit into the story. Since action and battles, with dialog in between, will be happening a lot. So we figure we show it to you guys this way."

"Next we have the lovely but fierce Lumia-chan."

Lumia waves both of her hands while smiling, before saying, "Hello everyone, I look forward to you guys enjoying our reactions. I hope it's as much fun for you guys as it is for us. And to all the lovely girls out there, I hope you have a wonderful day."

As Lumia said that, she winks and blows a kiss, using two fingers. Vain's nose started bleeding from seeing that and Lumia punched him into the ground.

Vain gave a thumbs up, while saying, "I-I... have no regrets. Girls on girls, is the best."

"Next we have the cute and gentle, Luvia-chan."

Luvia bows her head and said, "U-um... hello everyone, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Thank you for taking some time to enjoy our adventures. If this special occasion proves to be annoying, please tell us, and the author will stop. But if there's no complaint, then I hope it means you enjoyed it and the author could make more. Of course, he won't make these everyday. So that it won't get in the way of the story. Thank you and I hope we get to talk again."

"Next we have the cool and tough Vain-sama."

Vain stood up off the ground, raise his hand slightly, with two fingers and his thumb raised, and says, "Yo, what's up? I don't have much to say, but... thanks I guess."

"That was short. Well moving on, we have the beautiful and dependable, Luxia-sama."

Luxia waves her right hand, saying, "Hi everyone, how's your day going? I hope you're all working hard and enjoying the day. Please don't be like my lazy brother."

"T-that's cold Xia-chan... and last but not least, the fun and playful adult, me. With that out of the way, what should we ride first?"

(Luvia) "Um... how about the merry-go-round?"

Everybody looked at her, then looked at each other, and said, "Sure."

So they all got on the merry-go-round. Lumia rode on a horse with Luvia in her laps, snuggling herself against Luvia's body. Void rode inside a carriage, his legs crossed, and hands on his knees. While Vain laid down on top of it, sleeping. Luxia was riding in silence and finally Veto was having his own imaginary cowboy gun showdown.

Once the ride was done, they got in line for the bumper cars. Luvia tried not to bump into anyone, with Luxia and Lumia protecting her. Void, Veto, and Vain all went on the offensive. Bumping into people all over the place and as well as each other.

Next they lined up for the roller coaster. Luvia's, Void's, and Lumia's legs were shaking. Finally it was their turn to get on. The three of them sat in front while the other three sat behind them.

(Veto) "It will be over before you know it."

(Void) "Like it will! You guys put us in the front, because you guys know we don't like this ride!"

(Vain) "You'll live. If not I'll bury you. Oh and to all the audience this... will probably be the only time you hear Void cuss, so enjoy it."

(Void) "You cold..."

The roller coaster then took off at high speeds, before Void could finish his sentence.

(Void) "...SON OF A B***H!!! AH!!!"

Luvia and Lumia also screamed as loud as Void, "AH!!!"

Vain laughed, Luxia didn't give a reaction, and Veto screamed with his hands in the air, "WEEEEEEEEEEE!"

(Vain) "YEAH! F**K YEAH, GO GO GO!"

Once the ride was over, the three that were in front, were panting hard. Their hands on their knees, as they try to catch their breath from all that screaming.

Vain laughed at them and said, "Damn, you guys scream pretty loud. I mean I was cheering loud, but it was drown out by the screaming."

(Void) "Ah, shut up. Thrill rides are hell."

(Lumia) "Agree."

(Luvia) "A-Are we doing more?"

(Vain) "Yep, time for more screams."

One thrill ride after another, the screams of Void, Lumia, and Luvia could be heard by everyone. Until they got on a tower fall ride, Luxia also screamed with them, since she's afraid of heights. All four of them pant hard, trying to catch their breath, from all the adrenaline rush rides. So Vain and Veto got everyone some soda to drink. Vain carried two drinks, one for him and one for Luvia. Veto carried the rests, balancing them on his fingers.

(Vain) "So what's next?"

Veto smile and said, "Haunted house."

A shiver ran down Vain's, Luvia's, and Luxia's backs.

(Vain) "Today is a good day to die. Props to everyone who knows that reference. Ah... what a man, I'd follow him into battle anytime."

Everyone stared at him and Void said, "You talking about Sarge from Red VS Blue?"

(Vain) "Yep... to the haunted house."

Vain walked away from the group and everyone followed after him. Once they got to the entrance, they were finish with their drinks, and threw them into the recycle bin.

(Void) "Remember recycling keeps the planet clean."

(Vain) "Keep your mumbo jumbo to yourself Void. You'll bore the audience if you don't."

They enter the dark building as a group with Luvia, Vain, and Luxia in front. Void, Lumia, and Veto were behind them. A monster jumped out of the shadows, scaring Luvia and Luxia.

"AH!!!"

Luvia wrap her arms around Vain's arm and Vain gave the monster a thumbs up. Next was a zombie, mummy, and then some ghosts. The two girls scream every time something jumped out. Vain didn't scream, nothing scared him except the ghosts. But he still didn't scream, instead he just cuss like there was no tomorrow. Once they made it to the exit, they all heave a deep sigh of relief.

(Veto) "Well we've been here so long. The sun is setting, creating the perfect mood for the last ride. The Ferris wheel."

(Luvia) "Y-Yay... finally we can relax."

Vain and Luvia got their own box on the Ferris wheel, as the last four got into one together. Luvia snuggle next to Vain enjoying the scene and Vain gave her a kiss. The others enjoy the view, except Luxia who closed her eyes and tried not to think about how high up they were.

(Veto) "Did you guys think we end it here? You guys need some sort of fan service, so for all the ladies and gents we save the best ride for last. Let's go!"

Everyone got into a log together, the three guys in front and the three girls in the back. Once they were in, the log slowly climbed up a hill, and once it reach the top, it stop. Then suddenly, a big splash, as they dive down into some water, knocking it up, and soaking all of them. They got off the ride, their clothes soaking wet, and clinging to their bodies. Vain took off his wet shirt and shakes it a bit. While Veto shook his head, before combing his hair back with his hands. Void didn't mind it, taking off his wet glasses, and letting the water drip down his hairs and clothes.

Lumia's black hair glisten, as she shakes her head, whipping her hair back and forth. Before brushing her hands through her long hair and letting them rest against the back of her wet clothes. Luvia wring her skirt, getting water out, as her white shirt became see through. But Vain threw his shirt at her, hiding her undergarments. Luxia's on the other hand, showed through her white shirt, and revealed that they were white. Lumia stood in front of her covering her. As for Lumia's, they didn't show through her outfit. Since she wore black clothes.

(Veto) "With that we're done here folks. Hope you enjoyed this fun little entertainment. Thank you very much and we'll see you again."


© 2017 Michael Yang


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on May 29, 2017
Last Updated on May 29, 2017

GodsMight


Author

Michael Yang
Michael Yang

Fresno, CA



About
Hobbies are playing games, writing, and reading. All my friends call me lazy due to the fact I rarely do anything besides sleep unless something piques my interests. more..

Writing