Chapter 26

Chapter 26

A Chapter by Michael Yang

Luxia was waiting in the throne room with Luvia, Freena, Cecily, Relean, Freveon, and Yuni. Luxia stood at the entrance with some knights by her side, while everybody else were by the throne. Knights were guarding them as well, but all that preparation couldn't prepare them for what came next. A man with a white face mask suddenly appeared in the center of them. Making the knights in Luvia's group shout out toward Luxia's group and they all turned around. They were surprised at how he suddenly sneaked up behind them, without them noticing. So Luxia asked him, "Who are you?"

He then suddenly disappear and reappeared behind Luxia, saying, "I am CT. Nice to finally meet you in person." He then suddenly disappear again, before Luxia could fully turn around. Reappearing back in the center of the room and making Luxia do a three-sixty, as he walks towards Luvia. The knights guarding her came in front and pointed their weapons at him. But their weapons suddenly disappear from their hands and CT said, "Get out of my way. I'm not here for you guys but... you." He pointed at Luvia and the knights rush at him, trying to fight him off with their fists. But they instantly disappear and CT came closer towards Luvia. Luvia step away every time he came closer and soon Cecily, Freena, Relean, Freveon, and Yuni stood in his way. Freena drew her sword and swung it at him, but he dodged it easily over and over.

He sigh to himself and said, "How boring." Before snapping the sword in half with his fingers. He was going to grab Freena by the neck, so Luvia shielded her with a barrier. But the barrier disappear and no matter how many times she casted it, it kept disappearing. Luxia was behind CT and was about to strike him with her fists. When her neck was suddenly gripped by CT and she was in front of Freena. CT laughed and said, "Did you really think that would work on me? I gave you guys your abilities. If you're trying to beat me you'll have to try harder."

CT then struck her in the stomach and sent her flying through the castle walls. Lumia standing at the town gate, heard the sound, and saw Luxia falling. So she instantly rushed towards the castle and left it to the knights to guard the gate. Luxia corrected herself midair and teleported back inside the castle. But by that time the knights were all gone, as Freena, Relean, Yuni, and Freveon were injured and laying on the ground unconscious. Only Cecily was in his way, he was about to grab her neck when Luvia came in front of her, and she said, "If you want her then you'll have to go through me."

CT was slightly impress, but he didn't care, and Cecily was instantly in his hand. Luvia tried to pry his hand off her neck, but couldn't. CT smile and said, "Always the softy Luvia, even after I gave you that amazing power. You refuse to use it to hurt someone. I must say I'm quite impress, but if you don't fight you can't save anyone." Luxia rushed in to help them, but was suddenly thrown back by an unknown force. Luxia decided to get serious and activated god release, but she reverted back to normal. Luxia kept trying to get closer, only to get sent flying backwards, so she tried god release again, and again reverted back to normal. She was completely helpless against CT, but she wasn't going to give up.

Soon Lumia joined the fray, changing her sword into a spear, and throwing it towards CT. But to Lumia's surprise the spear was turned around and came towards her. Piercing her through the chest and pinning her to a wall. Blood dripped out of her mouth and chest, but she pulled the spear off her and threw it towards CT again. Only for it to pierce her again, she was in pain, but she wasn't going to die, and so she activated god release. But just like Luxia was reverted back to normal. Several magic bullets flew through the windows and the entrance towards CT, but they instantly disappeared. As Veto came through a window above CT's head, but he didn't land on top of CT and instead landed in the middle of the room. CT threw Cecily towards Veto and Veto caught her. As CT puts Luvia to sleep and encases her in a water bubble. Which was then lifted upwards and floated halfway from the floor and ceiling. He then turn his attention towards Veto, Luxia, and Lumia and said, "Now then, how much fun will you give me or will you weaklings disappoint me?"

CT suddenly appeared in front of Veto and struck him under the chin, sending him through the roof. He then kick Luxia and Lumia knocking them through the castle's walls. Veto came back down, still holding Cecily, so he set her in a barrier, and gently lowered her onto the floor. As he open fires on CT and just like before the bullets disappear into thin air. Veto then landed in front of him and started to swing his guns at him trying to punch him, while shooting his guns. The bullets fly outward, but quickly turned around towards CT, and once again disappear. CT continues to dodge his punches, until he saw Lumia coming towards his back. So he grab Veto's wrist, got behind him, struck Veto's back with his elbow, and sending him towards Lumia. Lumia dodge slightly to the side, grabs Veto's wrist, and flung him back into the fight. Veto spread his legs trying to catch CT between his legs, but CT struck between his legs with his foot and slammed him into the ground with the same foot. Before kicking Veto in the same spot and away from him.

Lumia swung her sword at CT and he dodges her attacks smoothly. Lumia split her sword in two and swings more furiously at him. He kept dodging, but noticed Luxia getting closer to Luvia, so he instantly brought Luxia in front of him, and that made Lumia stop. He then kicked Luxia in the chest and sent both, Lumia and Luxia, flying back and crashing through another part of the wall. Veto stopped laying on the floor, got up, and fired more bullets towards CT. The sides of his guns slid open, so he loaded special bullets into them, and fired them towards CT. The bullets then started to divide and split creating five thousand bullets. But they were all turned into nothing and CT appeared in front of Veto. Striking his chin, chest, then taking his guns, and shooting him through the wall. CT threw the guns in the same direction Veto flew in and an arrow came flying towards him, but it instantly disappeared before touching him. Lumia started shooting one arrow after another, each having no effect on CT, and he suddenly appeared in front of Lumia.

She changed her bow into her twin swords and starts swinging at CT. As Luxia came down from above and towards CT. But he dodged, caught her arm, and slammed her down on top of Lumia. Then he punched Luxia in the stomach, striking Lumia as well, and destroying the cement floor. Blood came out of their mouths and CT was going to strike again, when Veto fired a sniper round towards him. CT made the bullet disappear and made Veto suddenly appear in front of him. CT grabbed him by the neck, slammed him straight into the ground, and punched him in the chest, driving him further into the ground. CT then walked away from them and sat down in the throne. He then created a small screen in front of him and watch Vain and the knights fight. Vain was in his beast form and the knight was in his death knight form. Seeing how it was going CT decided to spice it up a bit, by talking to Vain. After his small chat, he was suddenly interrupted by Lumia, who threw her spear at him. This time CT caught it, so Lumia pulled on the chain, bringing herself closer to him, but he grabbed her face, slammed her into the ground, and impaled the spear into her through her stomach. Before sitting back down and talking to himself, while still watching Vain.


© 2017 Michael Yang


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on July 16, 2017
Last Updated on July 16, 2017

GodsMight


Author

Michael Yang
Michael Yang

Fresno, CA



About
Hobbies are playing games, writing, and reading. All my friends call me lazy due to the fact I rarely do anything besides sleep unless something piques my interests. more..

Writing