Chapter 18

Chapter 18

A Chapter by Michael Yang

The next day in the afternoon, Void was making his way back to his castle from the academy. Having just finish explaining magic types, casting, and elements. He left it to the teachers to continue from there, as his work had increase, and had to return as soon as possible. Once he made it to his room, he saw the servants running in and out really fast, while carrying papers in their hands, as Void made it over to his desk, and place his hand on his clones shoulder. It then disperse into a million fragments of light shard, which completely disappear, and he sat down. Getting to work, as he creates five more clones, and they took over the work of carrying the papers.

Tasha and Bastion return to the side of their master, while the rest of the servants return to their daily duties. Void worked seriously, with Tasha and Bastion giving their opinions to him. Soon he had finished the ten stacks of papers by sunset and Lumia and Vain enter his room. He was given a quick detail of what they went through and told that the people they rescue were being taken care of by the knights. Soon his clones came in and filled him in on the interrogations. After they finish, he dispersed them, shattering them into pieces of light, and gave Bastion and Tasha some orders. They were told to bring the rescued people to him and given a place to rest in the palace. As they left, Void turn his attention to Lumia and Vain.

"I see that your bad luck is as potent as ever. For things to escalate this much in such a short time. Vain, I need you to go help someone and deal with some nuisances. Make sure to take Luvia and Freena with you this time, as well as your newly adopted kid."

"Wait, what?"

"Lumia will fill you in on the details, while also guiding you, and Luvia will tell you about your kid."

"Great..."

Lumia and Vain were about to leave the room when Void said, "Wait, I'm not done yet."

They both turn around and stare at him, as he continues talking, "You want to know about CT, right?"

"Wait, so you've seen him?"

"Yeah, I have and we even fought each other."

"Don't tell me... you won?"

"Nope, it ended in a draw. But even if I say draw, CT wasn't even taking me seriously. He kept appearing around me, over and over, whenever I tried to land a hit on him."

"Then why not say he was teleporting?"

"Because what happened next, made me sure it wasn't teleportation magic. You'll also agree when he does it on you. Basically I did god release, but was then set back into my original state. So if you meet CT, I advise you to be careful."

"I see, but why did Lumia say you didn't meet CT?"

"Probably one of his doings. All I know is that, he is not to be taken lightly."

Ending the conversation there, everyone left the room, and went their own way. Void returns to his room, where his wives are waiting for him, Lumia returns to her and Yuni's room, and Vain meets up with his wife, Freena, and Cecily in their room. Luvia then explains everything to Vain and Vain pats her head, before laying down on the bed.

"We've sure been busy. It be nice to get some peaceful sleep."

"Okay darling."

Everyone climb into bed, Freena on Vain's left, Luvia on his right, and Cecily between him and Luvia. Vain waited for all of them to fall asleep, before finally going to sleep himself. A dark figure slowly seeps out of the ground and stood beside a bed.

It reaches its hand towards a blonde little girl, but before it could touch her, someone said, "Let's take this outside. I wouldn't want to wake them." 

He then teleported himself and the figure, into the open night sky, and they both floated in place.

"It's pretty late, so let's get this over with. Vaporize."

Void stuck out his hand and fired a white beam out of his palm. The figure shielded himself with a barrier and he was impress.

"Oh... to be able to block this, you must be quite strong. But I don't have time to drag this out, so... Eraser."

A black beam shot out of the same hand, replacing the white beam, and piercing through the barrier. Shortly enveloping the figure, before Void close his hand, and stopped the spell. The figure no longer stood in front of Void and he teleported back to his room. The next day everyone got ready to leave, as well as Veto and Luxia.

They all met at the entrance of town and Vain said, "Rare seeing you go out."

Luxia reply to Vain, before she ran off in a direction, "Well Void gave us some work to do, so we better get going."

Veto smile at them and said, "Cecily, be a good kid and uncle Veto will see you again," before following after Luxia.

"Now that they're gone, let's head out. Heo, come."

A red magic circle appear and a, black and red, metal horse came out of it. It trotted towards Vain, nudge its head against him, and Vain stroke its head.

"So who are my passengers for today, my lord?"

"That will be those two and Luvia as well, if she wants."

Vain directed Heo's attention towards Freena and Cecily. He walked over to the girls and stood in front of them, before turning, and telling them to get on.

"Ladies, I would be honor if you would allow me to escort you to your destination."

"You're such a gentlemen as ever, Heo."

"Thank you, lady Luvia."

Luvia set Cecily on his back, before climbing up, and sitting on his back. With both her legs on one side, as she picks Cecily up, and set Cecily back down on her lap. Freena then climb up after her and sat down, but made some space between them. Vain sigh and Heo turn his head to look at him.

"Seems the ladies wishes for you to get on, my lord."

"Fine... but just this once."

Vain climbed on, sat between them, and grabs the reigns. Freena wrap her arms around Vain's waist and presses herself against his back, while Luvia snuggle close to his chest. Lumia smiled at the scene and Heo brushes his foot against the ground, signaling that he was ready to go.

"Lumia lead the way and we'll follow you. Everyone hold on tight."

Lumia ran off down the road and Heo followed after her.


© 2017 Michael Yang


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on June 18, 2017
Last Updated on June 18, 2017

GodsMight


Author

Michael Yang
Michael Yang

Fresno, CA



About
Hobbies are playing games, writing, and reading. All my friends call me lazy due to the fact I rarely do anything besides sleep unless something piques my interests. more..

Writing