The Pain

The Pain

A Chapter by Kadessa (Kaddy)
"

What happens when Kadessa faces One Directions fans?

"

Chapter 3~ the Pain

Niall

We finally pull up to the hotel that now has a sea of girls along the front. Security has a path to the door clear so I hope we can quickly get into the hotel room and keep Kadessa away from the crowds. Harry finds a hoodie for Kadessa to wear and we brace ourselves for the screaming fans. I get out first and help Kadessa out, and the sight of me holding hands with some girl causes more screams. Kadessa clings to my right arm as I sign a few notebooks and photos.

We finally make it inside and on the elevator, Kadessa still holding onto my arm. When the doors slid open on our floor, we walk strait to the hotel room that includes a kitchen, living area, one bathroom, and five rooms. The guys head strait to their room and I lead Kadessa to mine. I fine some sweats and a white t-shirt in my suitcase and hand them to Kadessa.

“You can go change in the bathroom.” She nods and slowly walks out of the door. I change into sweatpants myself and a white t-shirt. I join the boys on the large couch as Harry turns on the news. A perky blonde woman pops up on the screen. When she begins talking, video of us at the beach and walking into the hotel replay on the screen.

“Today, the popular boy band One Direction was sighted at the beach. Police were called in to hold back the crowds to find that they were with a girl who seemed very close to Niall Horan. Could this be a blooming romance?” she is stopped when someone hands her a sheet of paper. “We now know that the girl sighted with them is Kadessa Brant. Her father was killed in a bombing in Iraq three years ago, leaving her and her older brother to foster care. The foster house that she is staying in has not reported her missing yet.” A sniffle behind me causes me to jump. Kadessa is standing there, arms crossed, starring at the T.V.

                “Harry,” Zayn Pipes up. “Will you turn off this nonsense?” Harry fiddles with the remote and finally just turns the T.V. off.

                “Don’t listen to what the press say love.” I tell her, getting up and pulling her into my arms. Hers slowly slide around my lower back and we just stand there.

                “How about a movie?” Louis says, picking Insidious up off of the table. “We can order room service and just relax.”

                “But first, we need to clear everything up with our fans.” Liam tells him, interrupting the thought of a perfect evening. Liam opens the laptop sitting on the coffee table and I lead Kadessa over to the couch and sit her in my lap because there is no more room. When Liam turns on Twit cam, the number of viewers instantly jumps into the hundred thousands.

                “Hey,” I say to the camera. “We just wanted to clear up the rumors about our friend Kadessa. So, if you have any questions than ask away and we will try to answer.” Questions instantly start popping up. I read them over Kadessa’s shoulder. “Here’s a good one. Ashley asks, ‘why is she in foster care?’ well, her mother died giving birth. The only family Kadessa had were her father and her brother who is older than her by about a year. Three years ago, her father was deployed to Iraq and killed in a bombing. Having no direct family, the friends they were staying with had to give them over to foster care.” As the followers climbed, the questions appeared faster.

                “Why doesn’t Kadessa answer? Asks Janna.” Zayn reads.

                “Because she was ripped from her father who died protecting her freedom, thrown into foster care, and then had her brother torn form her to.” I retorted a little too harshly. “I don’t blame her from shutting out the world.”

                “Cleo asks, ‘is she in a relationship with Niall?” Harry reads out loud. Great, he had to read that one out loud so now we need to answer it. I look down and the second I look into her eyes, we both smile.

                “Ya, but we are trying to take it slow.” Comments start popping up instantly.

                Niall, why are you dating an ugly Foster girl when you can date much prettier girls

                She probably just wants his money

                Or she just wants to be in the spotlight

                What a s**t!!!

                I watch Kadessa read comment after comment. Tears form in her eyes and one slowly rolls down her cheek.

                “Kadessa, don’t listen to them, they are just jealous.” Right now I don’t think my words are going to comfort her. She jumps out of my lap and runs down the hall and into my room. “I am ashamed to call you my fans. I have found someone I care for, someone who could use some support and look what you have said.” I can feel the anger slowly rising in me. Out of the corner of my eye I see Liam get up and follow Kadessa down the hall.

                “Niall, calm down.” Zayn is trying to keep me from doing something stupid but I am too angry to listen.

                “No, these fans deserve to know I can never forgive them. They are full of s**t and need to know it.” With that I leave the computer and run back into my room. Liam sits on the bed, holding Kadessa as she cries into his shoulder. I run over to the bed and sit in front of Kadessa, crossing, my legs in front of me. I bring my anger under control and speak in calm, soothing voice. “Come here love.” The sound of my voice brings her head up. She crawls into my lap and wraps her arms around my torso, burying her head into my neck. I wrap my arms loosely around her and lay my head on top of hers. A sob escapes her throat, and seeing her in so much pain has me fighting back tears myself. I reach up and stroke her hair, bringing her sobs down slowly. I didn’t even notice Liam leave but he walks back in, the laptop facing us and I look at the frail girl I hold in my arms.

                “Look what you have done to this poor girl.” Liam says, turning the laptop around. “Her life has been ruined enough, she does not need you all lying about her and ruining her life further. To those who have said anything nice or asked if she was ok, I would like to thank you for having a heart.” And with that he quickly closes the laptop and leaves it on the bedside table. “Kadessa, you can’t listen to what they say, they are just jealous girls.” His voice is now calm and soothing. She finally sits up, wiping the tears from her face on the sleeve of the hoodie. Not until now do I realize it’s my purple hoodie she is wearing. “The guys are ordering room service right now, let’s go pick out something to eat.” She nods and crawls off my lap, only to take my hand once again.  We join the boys and Kadessa instantly points to the chocolate cake listed on the room service menu.

                “You need real food to.” I tell her. “You can’t just eat cake.” Her finger moves to the spaghetti. “Ok, now you can pick dessert.” She quickly points to multiple cakes and ice creams.

                “Well, she has your appetite Niall.” Harry says, trying to hold back a laugh. A few minutes pass once we order when there is a knock at the door. We all run to get the food and settle in the living room to eat. Once we finish eating, Louis turns Insidious on and we all pile in front of the T.V. I sit at the edge of the couch; Kadessa sits under my right arm with her head on my shoulder. Liam and Zayn sit on the couch next to her while Harry and Louis sit on the floor in front of us.

                The funniest part was every time something would happen in the movie, Kadessa would jump, sometimes squealing or burying her face in my shoulder. Every time she would squeal, we all would start laughing, forgetting about the movie. When the movie finally ends, Kadessa is rubbing her eyes like a child would when they are tired.

                “Looks like she is ready for bed.” Harry manages to say between laughing. When I stand up, Kadessa yawns before slowly standing. Her hand sliding into mine, we walked back to my room. As she crawls onto the bed, she pulls on my arm.

                “You want me to stay in here with you?” she nods and tugs on my arm again, this time I agree and crawl in beside her. I lay back and she curls up, laying her head on my shoulder so my arm is wrapped around hers. Her breathing begins to even out so I lay there, listening to her steady breathing. I just wish this moment could last forever.



© 2013 Kadessa (Kaddy)


Author's Note

Kadessa (Kaddy)
please let me know if its good. but please dont be to harsh on me!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMYYYYYYY GGGOOOOSSSSSSHHHHH that was sooooooo AWWEESSOOMMMEEE. you are such a good writer, i was squealing the whole time

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
Oh love~ when I read the part when those girls were being mean, I want all attack mode like, "Girrrl I'm going to beat you up for saying that!!!" Great job

Posted 11 Years Ago


It's so sweet and those girls are mean and I'm still not into 1D but this is so sweet

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
3 Reviews
Added on January 17, 2013
Last Updated on January 20, 2013


Author

Kadessa (Kaddy)
Kadessa (Kaddy)

not telling, OK



About
i am not the most beutiful girl, i am not the smartest, and i sure aint perfect. but i am me and dont care if you want to be a hater. like any other teenage girl, i am bullied and have self conviden.. more..

Writing