Days In Spain (Part 2)

Days In Spain (Part 2)

A Chapter by Kadessa (Kaddy)

Chapter 11~ Days in Spain (part 2)

                I sit on the couch with Hazel as Niall just bursts through the screen door. We had the door already open for him. I get up and give him a quick hug. He holds me close, kissing my forehead and inhaling deeply.

                “I so worried.” He mutters into my ear. “Some fans got in a fight.” I nodded to tell him I understand. The boys come running in the door suddenly, almost tripping over each other.

                “Hi boys!” I giggle. I hear a small squeal come from Hazel and we all look over at her.

                “Your one direction.” She squeaks.

                “And what is your name beautiful?” Harry asks eager to flirt.

                “Hazel.” I did not know ones smile could be so big.

                “Well, Hazel, we might be here for a while…….” With that, we all move to the door where fans and reporters are clustered up and down the street, more climbing out of cars, hoping to talk to one direction. They scream, starting in the front and continuing towards the back when they realize it’s us.

                “Ok, my mom and dad are gone so I will call them and let them know.” With that she walks out of the room, pulling her phone out of her pocket. Zayn shuts the door quickly and locks it. Niall wraps his arms lovingly around me, kissing my forehead.

                “I am sorry I have pulled you into this mess.” He whispers. I pull back to look into his eyes.

                “I would go through so much more to be with you.” I claim, pulling the others attention. I look into Niall’s crystal blue eyes. His hand strokes back a strand of loose hair, stopping behind my ear. I close my eyes and his lips find mine, dancing together.

                “Okay, ya dad………” Hazel’s voice picks up before suddenly trailing off. I finally put a hand on Niall’s chest to get him to stop. We all awkwardly stand, waiting for someone to break the silence. “Well, my dad said we can order Pizza, the question is how do we get it in here?”

                “Have them bring it to the back!” Louis pipes up quickly.

**************

                We all sit around the coffee table, eating pizza. Hazel so kindly let me borrow a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and surprisingly, we are the same size. Hazel walks into the room with a huge case of movies.

                “Ok, we have all the paranormal activities.” She reads out the movies.

                “NO!”I quickly yell out. The boys all laugh at me.

                “Okay, we also have all the toy stories.” She says with a little laugh.

                “Yes!” I yell in synch with Liam. We all burst into laughter as she puts the movie in. I sit on the couch with Hazel and Louis. Zayn sits next to the couch, Harry sits in front of Hazel (she has a huge crush on him) and my Nialler sits in front of me, leaning back against the couch. I run my fingers through his soft hair as the movie starts.

                I remember watching toy story years ago with my dad and Jace, who is now by the way, hanging out with some girl he met. I had been so excited to see toy story and dad took me to the theater to see it, even though we had been struggling with money. Ever since, Toy Story has been my favorite movie.

                We finish the first movie and Hazel puts in the second. I only remember making it about halfway through the movie. I feel arms slide under, lifting me. I open my eyes to see Liam, suddenly confused. He nods to the floor were Niall lays asleep. I let out a small laugh, rubbing my eyes. Zayn runs up with Harry and Louis, literally belly flopping onto him. Muffled noises are barely hearable with the boy’s laughter. Finally, the boys get up and Niall looks up at me, hardly awake in Liam’s arms. He jumps up and takes me, holding me close.

                “You two can take the guest bedroom.” Hazel says, bringing sleeping bags and blankets downstairs. “First bedroom on the right.” She relays, walking past us. Niall climbs up the stairs and lays me in the soft, warm bed. He lies in front of me, holding me close and kissing my forehead. I drift happily to sleep, lying perfectly in Niall's arms



© 2013 Kadessa (Kaddy)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awww their such a cute couple and hazel is sweet and nice

Posted 11 Years Ago


LOVE IT



Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
Awww~!!! It's so cute! So sweet!

Posted 11 Years Ago


AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I love it its adorable
Hazels so sweet to let them stay over


Posted 11 Years Ago


soo sory its so short, working on keeping my chapters longer!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
5 Reviews
Added on February 13, 2013
Last Updated on February 13, 2013


Author

Kadessa (Kaddy)
Kadessa (Kaddy)

not telling, OK



About
i am not the most beutiful girl, i am not the smartest, and i sure aint perfect. but i am me and dont care if you want to be a hater. like any other teenage girl, i am bullied and have self conviden.. more..

Writing