Heart Ache

Heart Ache

A Chapter by Kadessa (Kaddy)
"

FINISHED!! finally. sorry the POV jumps around so much, had to do that to get all of their innitial feelings.

"

 

Chapter 24~ Heart ache

               

                Niall

                The plane ride seems like the longest one ever. I know it’s only a few months but it will feel like forever without Kadessa. I put on my headphones and listen to the playlist of Kadessa’s favorite songs. The Beats headphone block out the sound around me and I let myself drift to sleep.

                Bella

                Even though I have known the boys for only about four months now, I have grown really close to Liam. I don’t think I have ever missed anyone this much. I sit next to the window, Hazel on the other side of me. Kadessa sits across the aisle from us, staring out of the window, the seat next to her empty.  I just have to remind myself it’s only a few months and I get to see him again. I guess I just am worried about our relationship lasting. If it can last this than I know Liam is just as committed as I am.

                Bella, stop making up what if stories, that’s just gonna stress me out. I put in my headphones and put on kiss you. This song always makes me feel better.

                Liam

                I’ve never fallen for someone this fast before. I never felt so nervous on a first date before. I’ve never missed someone this much before. I look through the pictures Bella took through the last few days after she broke her phone and took over mine. I can’t help but smile at the pictures of her laughing, or of the girls making the weirdest faces. I look over at Niall who sits alone and he looks over at me. I slightly nod my head, raising my eyebrows, my way of asking if he’s okay. He is the most emotional of us and I worry about him. He nods back, but I can see the pain in his eyes.

                Hazel

                I have to be strong for the girls. That’s all I can think about right now. Kadessa is taking the whole staying behind thing really hard. I look over at Bella, who is asleep, headphones blaring. Then there’s Kadessa, who sits twisting her engagement ring on her finger, starring out of the window, with headphones on. Her hair is in a sloppily done bun, and because her hair has so many layers in it, some pieces randomly stick out here and there. As if she can feel my eyes on her she glances down at her ring, than over at me. I hold up thumbs up and thumb down, our way of asking if we are okay. She holds up a thumb up, trying to force a smile, but it slowly drops with her smile until she is looking down again, sad.

Harry

                Hazel is such a unique girl. I know she will be on my mind almost all the time, but I am determined not to let it get me to down. We are going to talk to the girls as much as possible. I run my fingers nervously through my hair. Im still going to miss Hazel. I just wonder how she is taking it.

Kadessa

                I really miss the guys, and it’s only been an hour. I just need to find something to keep me busy. As long as im busy, I won’t have time to moap around the house and feel sorry for myself. Both of the girls have looked at me with worried looks. I’ve got it! I can plan the wedding out! I want to get married as soon as we can. A nice big Oklahoma wedding. We can invite all of the girls and guys families; maybe the guys can invite some of their famous people friends. I can have my dream wedding. I twist the engagement ring on my finger out of a new nervous habit.

 

Bella

                We have landed and hazel drove us home. Once we got out of the car, Kadessa disappeared; I assume she went up to her room. I get online and check face book, searching the web for a little while. Hazel sits on the couch next to me, passed out. For some reason I’ve gotten a second wind and can't sleep. Suddenly, the Skype call blares through the speakers on my laptop, causing hazel to jerk awake. I may leave my laptop on full blast. I see its Liam’s Skype and I can’t hit the answer button quick enough. His face appears on my screen, Harry and Niall watching TV behind them.

                “Guys, she answered.” They both jump up and sit in chairs next to Liam.

                “Hey Babe.” Harry says, waving to a sleepy hazel.

                “Hey.” She barely whispers.

                “Where’s Kadessa?” Niall asks.

                “She went up to her room!” with that I shove the laptop off of my lap, into Hazels, and race up the stairs.

Kadessa

                I am woken by bells shaking me awake. I don’t remember going to bed, I lay down for a few minutes and I must have fallen asleep. I still wear Niall's purple hoodie.

                “Kadessa, they are on Skype!” Bella says excitedly. I fly out of bed and race down the stairs, Bella following closely. I jump onto the couch next to Hazel and see his soft smile. He is looking over at the TV. Liam Hisses his name, pulling him around in the spinning chair.

                “Hey love!” he says with that special smile he only gives to me.

                “hey.” I say softly, trying to keep my voice from cracking, then he will know how much I miss him and will insist on having me fly out.

                “I miss you.” he says, as if it’s suddenly hitting him how long we are going to be apart.

                “So I was thinking, the girls and I could start planning the wedding, get my dress.” I can’t help but smile at the dress part.

                “That sounds perfect. Then when I get back we can work out the final details and get married.” He smiles with the last part. “You haven’t taken that jacket off?” Niall asks.

                “No, it smells like you.” I admit, looking down.

                “Its okay, my beanie smells like you so I haven’t taken it off. “

                “Okay, I hate to do this but, we have to get to bed we have rehearsals.” Liam interrupts. “Bye Bell”

                “Bye Liam.” She says.

                “Bye beautiful.” Harry says in a raspy voice.

                “Bye bye.” Hazel says before yawning. Now it’s only Niall sitting in front of the computer.

                “I don’t want to go.” Niall says, staring into the camera.

                “I don’t either, but we both are gonna be busy so….. bye.” I say, waving to the camera.

                “Bye love.” He says, waving back to the camera. His side hangs up and I feel empty. I lay down there on the couch. Bella grabs her laptop and pauses.

                “Are you gonna go up to bed?” she asks.

                “No, I think I’ll just stay here.” I say, not having the energy to get up. Usually nights like this when I am so dead tired Niall will carry me up to bed. She finally takes the answer and trudges up the stairs. I curl up on the couch, the adamants pulled up so it’s like a bed, and I pull up the jacket and take in his sent.



© 2013 Kadessa (Kaddy)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it. It is such a cute story.


Posted 10 Years Ago


Izabe143

10 Years Ago

We're have you been Megan you haven't been on in forever!?!?!?!?
OMG this is like OMG can't use the words. I miss my Liam. I can feel my pain in the story it's very detailed and it's killing me there's not more but I can wait until mine is published. Which will be so soon.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Izabe143

10 Years Ago

Make you a deal. I post a chapter after you post one.
Izabe143

10 Years Ago

KADESSA!!!!!!!!!!!! POST A CHAPTER
Izabe143

10 Years Ago

Post! Your killing me!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 7, 2013
Last Updated on September 7, 2013


Author

Kadessa (Kaddy)
Kadessa (Kaddy)

not telling, OK



About
i am not the most beutiful girl, i am not the smartest, and i sure aint perfect. but i am me and dont care if you want to be a hater. like any other teenage girl, i am bullied and have self conviden.. more..

Writing