The Concert

The Concert

A Chapter by Kadessa (Kaddy)
"

Kadessa and Niall reunite, what more can i say?

"

Chapter 7~ the concert

                I look at the amphitheater sitting in front of the car as fans try to push their way in. I wear the same white dress I wore when I last saw them and my old white leather boots I used for riding horses back home. My hair is in a simple rap around braid that lies over my right shoulder. The deep breath I take gets stuck in my throat when I think about Niall arms wrapping around me. I finally exhale before Jace opens the door and pulls me out by my hand. As soon as I step out there are girls yelling at me. I thank the boys for the large body guards to keep them back, but I can’t help but falter when they begin calling me a B***h and w***e.

                We continue to push thru until I hear a Childs crying. I find a young girl, only about four, lying on the ground as the other fans step on and over her like she isn’t there. I leave Jace's side to pull her up between guards and rest her on my hip. After regaining her composure, she looks at me with big blue eyes that contrast her natural red hair, a few shades off from her red one direction shirt. Her black ruffle skirt still sticks out like a perfect tutu.

                “You’re Kadessa!” I nod in response, a smile growing on her face. “I don’t know where my mommy is.” At the same moment, a worried scream rips over the crowd. Jace’s hands find my arms and he is looking over my shoulder.

                “Rachel, where are you baby?” a skinny young mother begins to push towards us with the same red hair and soft, blue, worried eyes.

                “Mommy! Mommy I am over here!” I can hardly hear the Childs voice as she sits in my arms. One of Jace’s hands move to his mouth and he yells over the crowd.

                “Rachel is over here.” The moms head whips around to us and Jace reaches out to pull her through the crowd. The guards allow her in our small circle of protection and she lifts Rachel gratefully out of my arms. “Just come with us for now.” Jace practically yells over the crowd. It’s not until now do I notice that Rachel is holding a Niall doll while struggling to cover her ears.

                “Let’s get away from this crowd.” I whisper loudly into Jace’s ear. He nods and we continue to move forward. We finally get through a special security entrance and we make our way across a courtyard covered in various food and souvenir vendors. We make it to the side of the stage where a woman in her mid thirties hands Jace and I a VIP back stage pass. As if reading my thoughts, Jace turns to her pulling her attention away from the phone in her hand.

                “Can we get passes for them to?” it takes her a second to wonder if she will change our minds and decides against it. She quickly pulls out two more and hands them to the mother.

                “Follow me.” is all she says before turning on her heels and leading us to the side of the stage. I follow her up the steps to the very edge of the curtain as a Spotlight shows on Zayn and he begins singing perfectly with the music to little things. Rachel’s little squeal next to me brings a laugh to me. When Niall solo reaches my ear, I can’t help but sing along. As they all sing together, Zayn notices me and a smile graces his face.  He quickly gets Niall's attention and points to me.

                I find those soft blue eyes find mine and I can’t help but smile a dorky smile to replicate his. Before I know it, I am flying across the stage and right into his arms that wrap around my waste and twirl me around. His lips find mine and they move together perfectly in synch as the song ends. I can’t help but smile through the kiss as the world slips away from us. He sets me down, only for me to be bombarded by the others.

                “Hey everybody, let’s hear it for the lovely Kadessa!” Louis yells. The whole crowd erupts in screams.  “Let’s see, can we convince her to sing with us?”  The screams continue.

                “Will you?” Liam asks hopefully. I quickly shake the suggestion away.

                “Come on!” Harry pleads.

                “Hey, get me my guitar.” Niall says into the mic. Seconds later Jace brings it out and Niall flings the strap over his shoulder. He gives me his mic and begins playing waiting on the world to change by john Mayer. I finally let my voice join to hit the first line. I stare into Niall’s eyes and he seems to pull away my worry and fear. And as the song ends, I am smiling ear to ear. And then screams erupt in my ears again. “Give it up for Kadessa.” I take Niall’s guitar and walk back to Jace.

                “You were amazing.” He bursts as what makes you beautiful starts. Someone takes the guitar from me and Jace lays his arm over my shoulders, watching the boys jump around on stage as they sing. As they take a bow, I can feel myself already smiling.  Niall reaches me first and we do a replay of earlier on the stage.

                “I missed you so much.” He whispers lovingly in my ear. “And I want you to know I will never just leave you, it kills me to know you thought that.”

                “And who is this?” Liam’s voice chimes behind me. I step out of Niall's embrace only to take his hand. Rachel still sits in her mother’s arms, giggling sweetly. “What’s your name?”

                “Rachel.” She squeaks, her blue eyes bright with joy.

                “She was trampled at the entrance so we brought her to a safer spot.” Jace explains.

                “Well Rachel,” Niall’s voice causes her to giggle again. “Would you like to come get ice cream with us?”

                “Oh, yes please! Can I mommy?” her mom nods, unable to keep the smile off of her face.



© 2013 Kadessa (Kaddy)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
Awww~!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


how sweet! I love Rachel and the reunion!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 24, 2013
Last Updated on January 24, 2013


Author

Kadessa (Kaddy)
Kadessa (Kaddy)

not telling, OK



About
i am not the most beutiful girl, i am not the smartest, and i sure aint perfect. but i am me and dont care if you want to be a hater. like any other teenage girl, i am bullied and have self conviden.. more..

Writing