Days In Spain (Part 1)

Days In Spain (Part 1)

A Chapter by Kadessa (Kaddy)
"

idk how many parts this will have.

"

Chapter 10~ Days in Spain (part 1)

Kadessa

                This last week flew by, yet seemed to drag on forever. Sometimes I went all day without seeing Niall until he climbed into bed late at night. But last night I went to bed with a smile, because even though Niall wasn’t by my side, I knew we were going to spend a whole two days together. I lay awake, but I really don’t want to open my eyes. Warm lips find mine and I slide my eyes open to see Niall not even an inch from my face. I slide my hand to cup his face as a smile reaches my face.

                “Good Mornin.” His voice isn’t any more than a whisper. “I have our whole day planned out, you’re going to love it!” his voice is filled with enthusiasm and joy.

                “Than what are we waiting for?” I whisper back, sliding my hand to rest on the back of his neck.

                “For you to get ready.” Not until now do I see he is wearing jeans and a soft green polo shirt. I fly out of bed and to the small closet in my hotel room.

                “What dress should I wear my dear?” I ask him, glancing over my shoulder to find he is smiling up at me.

                “Your green one!” I pull out the soft, faded, pastel green lace dress. The top is simple with spaghetti straps. The bottom is about five layers of a ruffle skirt, all lace. I run into the bathroom to quickly change and when I walk out he is still smiling, joy sparkling in his eyes. I pull out the soft metallic champagne color ribbon and tie it around my waist, letting it hang loose in the back. I quickly brush out my hair and pull half of it into a lower ponytail and tying my other champagne color ribbon around it. As I pull on my simple matching Metallic strappy sandals, Niall comes to stand behind me. His arms wrap loosely around my waist and I turn so I am facing him.

                “You look beautiful as always, my love.” I give him another soft kiss, leaning into it. After what seems like forever, we stop and Niall quickly takes my hand. “Come on, your first surprise is waiting for you outside.” He quickly leads me through the hotel, down the stairs, and out of the front door. We push out of the door and into the fresh day in El Puerto de Santa Maria, Spain. A beautiful, older fashioned carriage and two magnificent Anduluisan horses.

                “Niall, it’s beautiful!” I say, feeling at a lack of words.

                “Only the best for you my love.”  An intricate smile sits on my face, a small giggle escaping. “We get it for the whole day, to take us anywhere we want.”  I slip out if his hand and to the side of the majestic horse. Its perfect white body slightly contrasts it creamy off-white hair. I lightly run my hand over its body, the driver watching me closely.  “Come on love, I think we have fans.” I quickly come to Niall's side as girls practically run towards us. Niall’s hands find my waist and he helps me into the carriage, following closely behind me. “Just get us out of here!” he yells to the driver and the carriage is jerked forward.

                After a while, we pull away from the city and to an open field. Niall quickly jumps out and sprints into the field. What is he doing? He stops and just looks back at me. I slide off my sandals and jump out, my bare feet sliding through the soft, cool grass. When I reach him, I jump into his arms and we fall onto the soft bed of grass.  A smile spreads across his face.

                “You are so beautiful” he whispers before passionately kissing me. My stomach suddenly growls sending us both into a fit of laughter. “Let go get some food.” I jump up and run back to the carriage.

**************

                We walk down the crowded cobblestone streets, Niall’s arm draped over my shoulders. The buildings surrounding us vary from brown to orange and some yellows. Most look very old fashioned. Gipsies yell at us from both sides selling everything from watches to scarf’s to knick-knacks. We stop and look at some jewelry when a crowd swarms in. girls scream from all around us, all pushing in towards Niall. I push away from the crowd, my anxiety and claustrophobia kicking in. I know Niall is feeling the same.

I find myself getting closer to the beach when a camera flashes in my face, then another, and another. They swarm in from all around yelling my name. I try to hide my face but it doesn’t work very well. I stumble over a reporter’s feet and find myself sitting in a yard. I look over my shoulder as the door to the house is pulled open. I meet a girl’s soft brown hair and matching eyes. Her lips curl into a simple smile.

“You’re Kadessa!” I scoot back away from the cameras and microphones being shoved in my face. “Come inside, hurry!” I jump up and run into the simple house. The girl, who is probably about a year older than me, holds out her hand for me to shake. I push past and give her a hug. She stands shocked for a moment before hugging me back.

“Thank you, they are like sharks.” I say as I step back.

“I thought you didn’t talk, well, anyway, I am trying really hard not to scream right now because you are Niall’s girlfriend!” I quickly cover my ears before a piercing scream shoots through the house. She jumps around and tries to bring her nerves under control. She begins to calm down but breaths heavily.

“Is there a phone I can borrow?” she whips out her cell phone and practically throws it at me. I quickly dial Niall’s number that I now know by heart. It rang and ran g and rang. Finally, on the last ring, Niall’s voice filled my ear.

“Hello?” his accent is strong and he sounds out of breath.

“Hey, it’s me.” I reply quickly, relieved to hear his voice.

“Kadessa love, where are you?” worry and fear etch in his voice.

“Um, I am at….” I look to the girl and she quickly jumps to respond.

“3130 Crestar Street” I relay the address to him instantly.

“Ok, stay there and I will be there in just a minute.” His voice is rushed and worried. “Start the car!” I hear him yell at no one in particular. The phone hangs up and I hand it back to the girl.

“I, uh never got your name.” I say, I feel my anxiety kick in as I talk, causing a pause between words. Sometimes, after talking for a while, I get anxiety really badly and my hands start to shake a little.

“Oh, how rude of me!” she face palms herself, quickly shaking her head. “I am hazel!” she bubbles excitedly.



© 2013 Kadessa (Kaddy)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Coolllnnneesss

Posted 11 Years Ago


Love it

Posted 11 Years Ago


Loved it, does Hazel speak spanish?????

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kadessa (Kaddy)

11 Years Ago

Ya, and we ate going to do pigtails in our hair for twin day tomorrow!
Hazel Stone

11 Years Ago

KAY
Love it!!! I look foreward to reading more very soon!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
Hazel, why must you scream!? Good job love~

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

314 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 11, 2013
Last Updated on February 11, 2013


Author

Kadessa (Kaddy)
Kadessa (Kaddy)

not telling, OK



About
i am not the most beutiful girl, i am not the smartest, and i sure aint perfect. but i am me and dont care if you want to be a hater. like any other teenage girl, i am bullied and have self conviden.. more..

Writing