Letter Ten: Of She Who Must Speak More

Letter Ten: Of She Who Must Speak More

A Chapter by MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
"

Aurora!

"

Dear Rory,


Wow, it's weird how I write you this, seeing as I talk to you about every day after Chemistry class in the morning.  Still, I wish we were closer.  I wish we hung out more after school, because after school we wouldn't have to worry about me dumping all my problems on you and we could just have fun, instead of having to be scared about all the crap that the evil Doctor would bestow upon us.  I miss you a lot more than you know, and I sincerely, honestly do want to hang out more often.  I know I say that to a lot of people, but when I say it to you, please know that I really mean it.


Huh.  So it's been two years now.  Two years since we first met in P.E. and/or Earth Science.  Freshman year was a weird one.  You had long hair then, and I'm not gonna lie, I actually dig your short hair a lot.  You should keep it like that, it looks good.  So freshman year it was P.E. and Earth Science�"we hung out a bit then, but you were more into hanging out with Ashlee, and Alli, I think.  But still, we were pretty cool.  Last year, in Bio, it was you, me, and Katie, even though we didn't really like Katie because she butted her head into every single little thing that she could.  And you and I always talked crap about her, oh boy did we talk crap.  But hey, I guess that's how the best friendships are started, by talking crap.  It's kind of sad, but that's how most of my real friendships were started.  Anyway, Bio was fun, but our last semester of Chemistry was probably the most fun.  Eating frit-TARS from Elissa, harassing each other about boys and gossip and the like.


So what is held for our future, Aurora, you beautiful creature, you?  Will we dance through the fields like we've always laughed about, taunting sarcasm's every whim?  What will we do, Aurora, for the future that I fear and embrace, with the coming and going of boyfriend after boyfriend, gossip after gossip, tear after tear as we take our circles around the school?  Let's talk more, that's for sure what I need from you.


Love always,

Mia



© 2011 MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
Added on January 10, 2011
Last Updated on January 10, 2011

Thirty Golden Envelopes


Author

MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds

Belmont, CA



About
College student here, hit me up if you need to talk or anything else. I have a sincere love for life. I can get crazy, I can go downhill in a hurry, but when it comes down to it, life is a truly b.. more..

Writing