Letter Eighteen: Of She Whom I'd Like To Be

Letter Eighteen: Of She Whom I'd Like To Be

A Chapter by MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
"

Lauren

"

Dear Lauren,


Yes gorgeous, this letter is to show how FREAKING JEALOUS I am of you.  With all the difficulties you've been dealt in your young sixteen (almost seventeen) years, you always come through stronger and you do it with your hair perfect and a huge smile on your face.  You know how to cheer me up and whip me into shape at the same time.  I wish I had that power you have, because you know how to say no, you learn from your mistakes, you know yourself inside and out.  You're beautiful and amazing and I think of you all the time�"how much I care about you, how you're doing, what you're thinking about, everything.


To date, you're probably the first person I've met who can be so confident and smart in herself and all the while so modest with the gifts God has given you.  You're so strong and graceful.  How on Earth can you have so much positivity radiating from your every orifice?  I appreciate every single time you've come to me and known exactly what was wrong with me and how you could fix it, and you did.  You're very special to me, even if I don't make it seem like that, and I want you to remember that.


I love you forever Lauren.


Love always,

Mia



© 2011 MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on January 13, 2011
Last Updated on January 13, 2011

Thirty Golden Envelopes


Author

MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds

Belmont, CA



About
College student here, hit me up if you need to talk or anything else. I have a sincere love for life. I can get crazy, I can go downhill in a hurry, but when it comes down to it, life is a truly b.. more..

Writing