Letter Twenty-Seven: Of the Friendliest Person Known for One Day

Letter Twenty-Seven: Of the Friendliest Person Known for One Day

A Chapter by MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
"

Sabrina

"

Dear Sabrina,


Well, sweetie, I'm sure you don't remember me, but you made a real impact on me.  We met at the park in Ridgemark where my brother was practicing baseball a few years ago.  You were very friendly, and came up and talked to me on the swings first.  You told me about your parents divorcing, and my heart went out to you completely.  You were sweet and beautiful, and all I wanted for you was the best, even with all the hardships you'd been dealt as such a tender young lady.


I felt terrible for you, but since that day, I think about you so much.  You cross my mind all the time, when I think about the children of divorced parents, and the true pain that you go through, when you're forced into that situation that nobody deserves, to see love fall apart in a way that love honestly shouldn't.


I wish all the best for you, sweetie, and I hope your future holds only the greatest opportunities.


Love always,

Mia



© 2011 MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on January 20, 2011
Last Updated on January 20, 2011

Thirty Golden Envelopes


Author

MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds

Belmont, CA



About
College student here, hit me up if you need to talk or anything else. I have a sincere love for life. I can get crazy, I can go downhill in a hurry, but when it comes down to it, life is a truly b.. more..

Writing