Letter Twenty-Nine: Of He Who I Wish I Could Tell Everything

Letter Twenty-Nine: Of He Who I Wish I Could Tell Everything

A Chapter by MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
"

To my daddy

"

Dear Daddy,


I know I wrote you a letter before with Mama, but this one isn't collective, it's just to you.


I wish I could tell you everything, hence you being assigned to this letter.  I wish that I could pour my heart out to you like I used to, when things were simpler.  We were so close back in the young softball days.  When I was good.  When I was younger, not so interested in boys or makeup or friends.  Back when I was close to being normal.  But I hope that now you've realized what I really am, even if I don't open up completely to you.


I love you so much, Daddy, more than you know.  I wish I could tell you about all the times I've been in all the pain that I've never shown you.  I'm a much darker person than you would expect, under all the happiness and sunshine and sarcasm that we exchange.  I hurt myself for a long time, and though I'm not doing it physically anymore, I still hurt myself mentally and emotionally.  Sometimes you contribute to my pain, with the moments you make yourself inconsiderate to us.  And yes, while I tease Alex with you, or when I tease you back, sometimes you take it too far.  I'm not comfortable with my weight and I know it needs to be worked on, but there's no need to pester me with it.  It only adds to my insecurity.


I want to tell you everything, Daddy.  About Robby.  About my friends.  About me.  About the shenanigans I've gotten into.  About Willie.  About...well, everything.  I wish I could tell you.  I really wish I could.  But I can't, so this is how I have to settle it, which is sort of sad.  I love you so much, Daddy, and I only wish you could see that, along with all the other things I'm hiding to myself.  I'm sorry for keeping them to myself.  I am.


Your daughter,

Mia



© 2011 MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on January 20, 2011
Last Updated on January 20, 2011

Thirty Golden Envelopes


Author

MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds

Belmont, CA



About
College student here, hit me up if you need to talk or anything else. I have a sincere love for life. I can get crazy, I can go downhill in a hurry, but when it comes down to it, life is a truly b.. more..

Writing