Letter Thirteen: Of He Whose Forgiveness I Wish I Could Grant

Letter Thirteen: Of He Whose Forgiveness I Wish I Could Grant

A Chapter by MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
"

To Zac. (The first Zachary in this series)

"

Dear Zac,


I bet this is the very last thing you need from me, a letter.  But the last thing I want to do is lecture you or preach to you anymore my need for you, for that need was driven basically from romantic interest and condescension.  I'm done trying to fix you and all your problems, but I bequest you to please, please learn your own value, perhaps not to me, but to other people.


You could be an amazing person, I got a small taste of that in the past, if not for the grudges that you hold, the pain that you purposefully inflict, and the temper that you don't bother to keep in check.  I admit that it was out of my place to expose you the way that I did, but I long for the day that you realize I did everything I did because I wanted you to be okay.  I cared.  I understood your problems, or at least tried, which was so much more than you can say for anyone else in your life, if what all you told me was true.  I tried to help you, Zac.  I fear that today, there is nothing I can any longer do.  Although you don't believe in God, I will shamelessly admit that I have prayed for you.  I hope from the deepest pits of my soul (the soul you doubt I possess) that you someday achieve happiness, even if you were a jerk to me.  Please, I beg of you, take care of yourself and love yourself.  People care for you.  Believe me.  There will always be that one person who can and will keep you here.  People do love you, I promise.


Sincerely,

Mia



© 2011 MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on January 10, 2011
Last Updated on January 10, 2011

Thirty Golden Envelopes


Author

MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds

Belmont, CA



About
College student here, hit me up if you need to talk or anything else. I have a sincere love for life. I can get crazy, I can go downhill in a hurry, but when it comes down to it, life is a truly b.. more..

Writing